jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what if you've already told him you're heartbroken and want him back? he says he

1. profile image46
    maddieroxposted 7 years ago

what if you've already told him you're heartbroken and want him back? he says he needs space and...

has gone skiing for a week but said its highly unlikely that we'll be togehter again as something has changed inside him and he needs time to figure out whether the feeling he once had will come back. please help me i dont know what to do

2. vhinia profile image56
    vhiniaposted 7 years ago

At this point, the only thing you can do is to accept what he said and move on. It's hard but you cannot force him to come back or love you like the way he loves you before. Pain is inevitable but sooner or later you will overcome the situation and you'll see, you''ll be stronger and will be a better person than you used to be. So cheer up! Move forward, someone who's worth your love might just be waiting for you.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

perhaps it is you that needs to rethink things. there are a lot of men out there that would possibly be better for you then a guy who has decided he doesn't want you. move on and if things are meant to be for you and this guy, it will find a way to workout.

4. Dawn Tate profile image60
    Dawn Tateposted 7 years ago

You have to ask yourself why you are truly heartbroken and he isn't.  Have you looked at your relationship from his perspective?  Have you walked just an inch in his shoes? 

Take some time to back away and get a good grip on how you really are.  This might mean that you'll have to grow up fast but I believe that you can see things better when you both have space and time. Involve yourself in the activities that mean something to you and that are extremely productive (i.e. photography, volunteering in the community, baking cookies and giving them to the neighbors).  Being active will help you back away from some of the "heartbreak" you're feeling now.  It will take time but you'll stop playing mind games with your heart over this young man.

5. 1youcantoo profile image60
    1youcantooposted 7 years ago

I would just give him space if that is what he wants but if you really want him back let him know that and then if he still needs time then i would move on and be happy it is not worth being heart broken and unhappy. Sometimes love just ain't enough and once you accept that you will live a more healthier happy life.

working