What to expect in Miss Right

1. challenge07 profile image56
    challenge07posted 7 years ago

What to expect in Miss Right

2. wingedcentaur profile image84
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

There is no "one-size-fits-all," "right" answer to such a question. If there were a stock answer to such a query, then we would be talking about "Stepford Wives."

Some people say (or used to say) that "opposites attract." But I think that's only true for magnets. Of course, this is a bit of seventies era "pop" culture "wisdom" based on the premise that the "right" person can "complete" us, and so on and so forth.

I know you wouldn't find it helpful for me or anyone else to list a bunch of adjectives... What use would that be? My own views on the matter are governed by my adherence to a certain understanding of the philosophy of Existentialism. I think "Miss Right" is the woman who, what I call "summons your avatar" or brings about the emergence of your best or what I sometimes call your "maximum Self (capital S). If you're interested I did write a short hub about this once...

Take it easy.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

You're the only one that answer this question.

One man's Miss Right is another man's Miss Wrong.
    Each person has to do a certain amount of introspective thinking and figuring out what they want in a mate/spouse.
    Once that is determined they must be willing to stick to their "shopping list" otherwise you run the risk of making an impulsive decision, flying by the seat of your pants, or getting married based upon "circumstances" rather than your ideal selection.