jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I am feeling hurted and kept me aside in my family becoz of my love relationship

1. nishwitha profile image33
    nishwithaposted 7 years ago

I am feeling hurted and kept me aside in my family becoz of my love relationship , in the...

begining i had not faced any problem with my parents but i feel bad at home , why parents makes differences between childrens , how should i make my feelings to forget what i am hurted?

2. theseus profile image80
    theseusposted 7 years ago

Hi. Talk to your parents of what it makes you feel and know the reason why they do that. It's such a pity that some parents treat their children differently from each other. But it can't be helped,it happens. What you can do is stop competing for their attention and just do the best that you can do as their child. Anyhow, being your parents,I'm pretty sure they love you the best way they know how although it's difficult to see and feel at times because of the way they deal with you.Make them proud.

3. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

It gets better as you get older.  Hang in there.

Parents think they are doing what is best for you.  You need to remind them that you would like to make your own mistakes and they were young once too.

4. Kamran100 profile image55
    Kamran100posted 7 years ago

don't worry
    one day you will be win...or you found your true love....

working