jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

In a love relationship - who do you think have more chances of backing out?

1. navneetjha profile image72
    navneetjhaposted 5 years ago

In a love relationship - who do you think have more chances of backing out?

Who is more likely to back out in a love relationship due to personal greed?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Since each of us (chooses) our own friends, lovers, and spouse then that would mean each person is "getting what they want" or else they would not be there. Therefore I would say a person that ends a relationship does not do so because of "greed" but rather because there needs are not being met in the relationship.
    An unhappy person that stays with you cannot make you happy. Whenever one or both people come to the realization that they do not want the same things for the relationship it makes vary little sense to waste one another's time.
    In the U.S. it has been reported that (women) initiate 66% or 2/3rds of all divorces.
    A divorce or breakup is nothing more than one or both people reaching the conclusion that a (mistake) was made in the partner selection process. Human beings make mistakes in all areas of their lives including selecting the wrong mates for ourselves!

3. navneetjha profile image72
    navneetjhaposted 5 years ago

I have a biological reason for that as well why its mostly woman who goes out of relationship first.
    Since mostly all female animals including woman have only one egg per month as compared to millions sperm men, they are more choosy about who they want to be father of her offspring. Hence they always choose some one who is more stronger, powerful, rich and someone who can give good trait to their offspring. Often you may have seen women choosing rich verses not so rich, which is just because of above mentioned reason.

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 5 years agoin reply to this

navneetjha, Maybe that is true is some cultures but in the U.S. there are many women who attach themselves to the losers in society. This tendency frustrates a lot of lonely "nice guys". Women become more selective with age and wisdom in America.

4. stonewall profile image61
    stonewallposted 5 years ago

I think the man would because if he accumulates a lot of things that makes him appealing to the opposite sex and captures their attention, then he is more likely to want to play the field again.

5. ahorseback profile image77
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

Those who are emotionaly non- commital!  A "whatever " attitude .

6. profile image60
    Debarati Mukherjiposted 12 months ago

Men.I am experiencing this presently.Men are cruel,they don't understand us,women.

working