jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to maintain a good relationship in long distance love affair?

1. syancy s. profile image61
    syancy s.posted 7 years ago

How to maintain a good relationship in long distance love affair?

the way you communicate ,activities , love romance .

2. Rosie2010 profile image78
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I had a long distance relationship.  We kept in touch either by phone, texting, emai almost everyday.  It took us two years to meet and when we did, there was obvious chemistry and I loved him even more.  As he couldn't live in Toronto where I live, I flew to live with him.  Unfortunately, it ended after five months but I'm glad I gave it a chance.  I'm adventurous by nature, so it was that... a wonderful adventure.  I hope this helps a little.

Have a nice day,
    Rosie

3. profile image46
    rockstar1997fulposted 7 years ago

well you see you can still go out its just that yoou guys have to tell people that you guys are going out no matter what......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

4. stricktlydating profile image80
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Talk face to face on Webcam regularly & always be making plans for when you'll see eachother in person.

5. shynsly profile image58
    shynslyposted 7 years ago

Four words: Trust, communication, trust, and communication.

Though there IS one thing you should lie to each other about... neither of you should EVER admit to having a "good time" without the other, even if you both know it's b.s., lol.

6. profile image46
    dennisdecoposted 7 years ago

Long distance relationship needs patience from both parties. You have to learn to understand the situation and avoid suspicions

working