How would you tell the guy you like him? I read your passage, and I truly belie

1. profile image46
    ..confused..posted 7 years ago

How would you tell the guy you like him?  I read your passage, and I truly believe i like him,...

for the right reasons, and we have been friends for six years, best friends for more than two. and lately we have hung out alot more, text alot more, and i have spent the night over there.  also, we already say i love you, but in like best friends way. And we went to a dance together, as friends, but the whole night he told me i looked beautiful. But i am pretty sure i like him, especially because everytime i see him, i get butterflies. however, im scared. half the time we dont even realize (at least i dont) that we are flirting until someone tells us!   HELP! does he like me? am i just dumb??

2. lapetitegyptienne profile image58
    lapetitegyptienneposted 7 years ago

... I honestly dont belive guys have the emotional capacity to "love someone" but my personal beliefs aside, DONT BE THE FIRST TO CRACK! if they guy likes you he will eventually tell you. what is easily gained is easily thrown away.

and you need to keep in mind that there is a difference between loving someone as a friend and loving them as a .. well something else. Try not to confuse yourself lol

In any case, Hang in there and know that this Egyptian lass is cheerring for ya smile

3. michememe profile image79
    michememeposted 6 years ago

Being a more mature woman, I would tell him. I am ok with myself, and if he doesn't have the same like I do that's ok. My thing is I must get off what I am feeling off my chest. Keeping emotions inside will kill me. So if I like him, he is going to know for sure.

I would clearly say to him, we have been spending a lot of time together, and we communicate on the same level and I am liking you because.... whatever the reason is. You may get rejected or not. However, there is only one way to find out. Tell him. Just prepare yourself mentally for the response either good or bad.

Michelle W. Fordham
    (MicheMeMe of The NicheMicheMcC Projects) on Facebook

working