Should i go for coffee with my old high school boyfriend?

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (88 posts)
  1. the pink umbrella profile image74
    the pink umbrellaposted 13 years ago

Okay, im facebook friends with my high school boyfriend, and he asked me if id like to go for coffee and catch up. he's married, and i have a boyfriend, well kinda. I am not out to be a cheaty cheater, im just not sure if he is. Should i go? its just coffee.

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

i don't see why not.  especially since you guys are just having a cup of coffee as two friends catching up and nothing more.  then I see no problem with it.  unless the guy tries to make a pass at you, then i'd probably be concerned.  however, if all he wants is to have coffee and catch up with you about life, then i see no problems with that.

2. Ben Evans profile image65
      Ben Evansposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No, you shouldn't

This is obviously deceptive on his part. First this is not just some friend.  This is a former boyfriend. 

The questions you should ask are:

Why are you getting together?  For what reason?  If it is just for friendship and his wife doesn't know, it is just plain wrong.  If you want it to be up and up ask his wife to come with him.

This is not fair to his wife and I have a sneaking suspicion that he wants more than just coffee.  If you go, in opinion it will be wrong on both peoples parts.

3. tom hellert profile image59
      tom hellertposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hmm lets see i think you SHOuld go to cofee and show ol Charlie Mcintosh ( guessing on the name) what he missed out on you new 110 lb figure and low cut dress from your profile picture will make him drool all in his coffee that will make him sorry he dumped you for that slutty cheerleader Lisa Phillips...Although the names have been changed to protect the innocent the song remains the same- i don't see there being an issue with you going what do you think Spence will say

the pink umbrellaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Tom- spence has little to say about it, as im not letting him bring me down anymore, he's leaving, and i get the apartment! haha...But i did tell him that i was going for coffee to catch up with an old highschool boyfriend, and he said i never go out, because things like this come up, and i pass them over. Which is true, im a total house cat.

4. Greek One profile image64
      Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

In my day, "Just coffee" was a synonym for heavy petting

5. profile image0
      fierycjposted 13 years agoin reply to this

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont do it..........lol

6. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

7. rusticyeti profile image64
      rusticyetiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It depends on your relationship. If you guys were friends before you dated and have a good vibe with each other, I'd say no problem. However, if there was a lot of sexual chemistry when you dated, especially if the guy was dating other girls (or picking up tail on the side) I would say to forget it. If I were that guy, and I dated a lot of women in high school, and now I am married, I may as well try to get some on the side if I felt that I was trapped with one woman and I need to get an outside perspective for a change.

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And, we can see that you didn't bother to read the thread. roll If you had, then you would have known that the event was already over with...simply because of the link and talk, shortly before your post. smile

I realize you're new, but common-sense should prevail.

1. mega1 profile image81
          mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

COMMON SENSE!  (sorry I yelled)  but why now?  why here?  we never have bothered with it much before!  WTF is common sense, anyhow?

8. profile image50
      luckyboy3posted 13 years agoin reply to this

depends on how he is if his  character is good then u  can go nothing wrong in that

2. double_frick profile image60
    double_frickposted 13 years ago

would your or his S.O. mind, if they knew?
    if not, why not?
    unless it bothers you, whats the problem? smile

Well, its just that i asked him if his wife cared, and he didnt say know, he just said i was being silly. I dont know, he downed her twice durring the last few conversations, and i kind of ignored it, something about it seems weird, although i would like to catch up, we were really close for about a year, and id like to have coffee as friends.

1. earnestshub profile image82
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Easy to see after your last statement. Don't go!

No man should talk about his wife like that, not even to an old friend, so I know what he means by don't be silly. He means don't be moral!

1. lorlie6 profile image74
          lorlie6posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Earnest's right-believe me, you don't want to go there!

3. Info Bucket profile image64
    Info Bucketposted 13 years ago

Why not? I will go with him if i were in your position.

1. earnestshub profile image82
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why do you think he spoke badly of his wife IB?
      I have my theory. smile

2. the pink umbrella profile image74

yea, im like curious, but your right, i think by dont be silly, he means dont worry about it. now, my bf and i pretty much decided were not staying together, so since im not in a solid relationship, i dont feel comfortable going, because i dont want him to think that im single and he can hit on me. But for all i know, he just wants to shoot the breeze.

4. TamCor profile image77
    TamCorposted 13 years ago

I agree with Earnest and Lorlie...don't go!

This man is patronizing you by calling you silly, then being totally disrespectful to his wife--is this how you'd want your boyfriend talking about YOU to an old girlfriend?

I've met a lot of "smooth operators" in my life(even used to be married to one), and that's exactly how he seems to me...sorry.

Tammy

no, dont be sorry, i wanted the advice. when we dated in high school though, i broke up with him because he was for lack of a better word "simple" there were no calculated moves, because he just wasnt smart enough to make them, so i cant imagin hes being anything but straight forward, ugh im so conflicted!!!!

1. profile image0
        DoorMattnomoreposted 13 years agoin reply to this

if it seems wierd, don't go. If you have to ask then you probably already know deep down what to do. Im not saying going to coffee with an old friend is wrong, but you seem to already feel that this particular situation isnt quite right.
        Honestly, no matter what the status of his marriage is, he is married. How do you really think his wife would feel to know her husband is going out for coffee with this ex-girlfriend, and is talking badly about her behind her back? He may not be calculating, but I dont think hes being 100 percent honest either.

5. TamCor profile image77
    TamCorposted 13 years ago

Oops, sorry--looks like we posted at the same time... smile

6. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 13 years ago

Oh please, let's be honest, don't even pretend you don't know there is something more brewing here than "just a cup of coffee" with the old boyfriend.

1. Shadesbreath profile image78
      Shadesbreathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yep. 

Your conscience is going off like fire department bells and you're looking for justification to ignore it.

I'm not telling you what to do.  I'm just saying you already know what the answer is and you just don't like it.

actually, thats not the reason i posted this question at all. I have no idea what his motives are, i havnt seen the guy in 10 years. jesus, change your tampon

It's not his motives that made you post this question.  His motives are the excuse you can make for questioning your own.  Your defensive reaction and tampon comment give the lie to your seeming indifference and what is perhaps a ruse of curiosity regarding resurrecting friendship with this dull fellow.

I don't give a crap what you do.  My point was one of human nature.  If there was nothing to it, you would never have posted this.

hey disturbia- leave your negative comments at the door. I was asking for advice, not bragging about being a whore. I just wasnt sure about the line between catching up, and him sneaking off. I spoke to him on the phone today, and all he talked about was how his wife wanted to meet me, because she dosnt have any friends with kids. So back off.

1. Disturbia profile image61
        Disturbiaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL,  did you leave your sense of humor at the door?  Has my little play on words about brewing and coffee struck some nerve to prompt such a defensive and hostile response?

You say in your opening question that you don't want to be a "cheaty cheater" so you can't say it hasn't crossed your mind this old boyfriend might be interested in something more than just coffee.  Shall we now pretend otherwise? I'm sure his wife wants to meet his ex-girlfriend just about as much as I want to meet my husband's ex-wife.

Incidentally, I'm not the one who said you were "bragging about being a whore."   Those are your words, not mine.  I don't waste my time being judgmental and I have far too much dark history to be casting stones.  So, please refrain from putting your words into my mouth and then telling me to back off for something I never said. 

Since, I could care less if you have coffee with this guy or not, I say go ahead and take the plunge, then come back and tell us all about it.  I'm sure everyone will want to know what happened.  Ultimately, you will do what you want anyway, no matter what anybody else has to say about it.

7. profile image57
    NILUFARposted 13 years ago

yes you can

8. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

curiosity got the pussy in all kinds of deep shiit before she got killed.

1. mega1 profile image81

she should have known better than to ask us!  We'll have her head spinning with conflicting advice . . .all sounding plausible and good!

mwwwahhhhaaaaahaahaha!

2. Shadesbreath profile image78

lawl

9. mega1 profile image81
    mega1posted 13 years ago

Hey, listen - go - and then come back and tell us all about it!!  No, really, it's all material for your book, right?  It could be very interesting or dull, in an interesting sort of way, know what I mean?  If he was simple in high school, aren't you a little curious to see if he is still, or if he grew up?  And if he's going to be a bum - make sure you're only with him in a very public place and that he doesn't follow you home and start stalking you!  I'm serious.   Also make sure that a friend knows you've gone to meet him and where and when you'll be back - just in case.  Oooooh - now this is giving me the creeps.  My imagination, probably.  Better safe than sorry.  Maybe he's been harboring feelings for you all these years!  Anyway, good luck, and let us know what you decide and how it goes, ok?

10. Chaotic Chica profile image60
    Chaotic Chicaposted 13 years ago

In my experience, the guy that downs his wife, no matter how good she is, is rarely doing it because he is genuinely unhappy with her.  He is either trying to see if he still 'has it' by leaving the door open for you to flirt (even if he has no intention of following through) or he's an honest sleazball who is looking for s piece of afternoon delight.

For example, after I got remarried, I ran into an old flame, he related to us his engagement and then acted as though she wasn't exactly his dream girl and was only going along with the marriage to make her happy.  My husband, after seeing my confusion, laughed and said that he was just 'fluffing his feathers'.  That alot of guys will fake being unhappy in their marriage to see what, if anything, they can get out of it from another girl, especially an old flame.

I would go, if only out of sheer morbid curiosity.  I would find it amusing to see him tripping all over himself if his intentions are indeed dishonest.  If they are pure, this might be a good time to clear the air and settle some unfinished business, he may need this to move on, to know that he didn't make the wrong decision....you might, too.

1. mega1 profile image81

right on - I met up with my old high school flame and discovered just that - that I did the right thing breaking up with him.  We actually went out to dinner and he was so solidly conservative and selfish and vain and talked non-stop about himself!  I was sooooo glad I broke it off right before we were "scheduled" to become engaged.

thanks guys, i think i will go, scheduled for 4:30 tommorow, ill let you know how it went. Im brining my own herbal te in a travel mug, and im going to sit there and talk, thats all.

11. Richieb799 profile image76
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

What was he like back in the day? more than likely he's still the same type of person if he was a cheat back then

Nope, he was kinda goofy.

12. ExpandYourMind profile image68
    ExpandYourMindposted 13 years ago

I'd tread lightly here.  Disrespecting his wife is good clue.  The grass is always greener on the other side.

13. Flightkeeper profile image67
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

Why would you be a cheater by having coffee?  It is just coffee right and you're not interested in him at all right? The guy was letting off steam about his wife.  If during the coffee he does something weird that's when you say good-bye.

right, im doing it, im going. I feel stupid making a big deal out of it.

1. Flightkeeper profile image67
        Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, give us an update, now we're all invested big_smile

2. Greek One profile image64

just bring protection.. you might need it

1. mega1 profile image81

what kind of protection?

1. Greek One profile image64

latex based condoms, silly

1. mega1 profile image81

oh.  I was thinking of my 240 lb football player cousin and also maybe Juanita who carries a jackknife in her boot and maybe a couple other guy who would lurk in the background, just in case.  I doubt if The Pink Umbrella is gonna need condoms!  of course, I could be wrong.  I have been wrong before - that's how I got my kids!

1. Greek One profile image64

wow.. those are some weird ingredients for an orgy, Mega

haha mega1- your too funny! No, i wouldnt need condoms, because im not out to sleep with a man who has 3 kids...in the middle of a starbucks no less! I just dont want to be put in the awkward situation to say no, thats all. My god, some of these commentors are crazy... like they think i have all kinds of bad intent and im justifying whatever it is to myself...cut someone you dont know a break, would you?

14. Veianet profile image56
    Veianetposted 13 years ago

Yes, go but tell him to take along his wife so you will meet her  and your boyfriend. That would be fun to make more friends as well as catch up with your former. Clean fun...

15. profile image0
    EmpressFelicityposted 13 years ago

I've had the "would you like to meet up?" question from two exes.  On both occasions, it was shortly after their girlfriend/wife had given birth. 

I turned down both requests, because I had a strong suspicion that there was an ulterior motive.  (As in "I'm not going to get a shag from the wife for a while... why don't I go through my old address book and see if I have any luck there, before I cast the net a bit wider?")

his wife is pregnant......

1. profile image0
        EmpressFelicityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Bingo! 

After 45 years on this planet, I have realised that if my bullshit radar starts pinging, I should listen to it because it's usually right. 

By all means have coffee with the guy, if only out of curiosity.  But I wouldn't meet up with him again after that if I were you.

16. profile image53
    sean004posted 13 years ago

Jeez, i never realised coffee meant so much! i'll never ask anyone for caffeine again.

Pink Umbrella: if you want to shoot the breeze then go and meet him, I'm sure you'll be able to control yourself.

if he starts hitting on you then you can either burn him off, in which case he's embarrassed, or you can decide to cheat.... or of course you could hit on him if the mood takes you

but agreeing to a cup of coffee will not give him assumptions of your willingness to reignite the high school flame.
    Nor should you have assumptions that he will have motives other than simply wanting to meet an old friend.

thats what im thinking, i just wanted to make sure my weirdo thoughts were just that, weird. Anyway, lol about the caffiene!

17. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Interesting that it takes nearly a day to make a decision hmm

You could have had a 5 course dinner and nice breakfast by now lol

18. ceciliabeltran profile image65
    ceciliabeltranposted 13 years ago

don't go. had the same problem. I saw him, then asked about his wife's number because I knew them both, he didn't want to but kept on calling me. I said, if you don't want me to talk to your wife, don't talk to me! 10 years later, I tell his wife his strange behavior. She was sooo angry...at me for implying that her husband wanted to cheat on her with me. I was like? "Huh? What are you mad at me for?" One month later, she finds out that her husband had a baby with someone else. But she's still mad at me. My friends say she's just probably very very embarrassed about the whole thing.

men asking old girlfriends out are most likely womanizers.

God, i hope not, because im going! I have thought to much into this, and i have to go. im going to stay for an hour at the most, and leave, i already have my brother calling me at 5:15 tommorow to tell me somethings up with my son, so i have an excuse to leave. im bringing my own tea, and wearing conservative clothing. it might be nice to catch up, and talk about the past. Plus, i never get out. So im going. Ill let you know how everything went, and if i dont post tommorow night by 6pm, for gods sake, send help! lol

1. profile image60
        logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As long as it's at Starbucks, there should be no problem!  They have a strict policy against sex on the tables!  I'm speaking from experience! smile

Yeah, a friend of mine today told me that anything can happen in a starbucks. sheesh...logic, help me out here, ive thrown myself to the wolves!

1. profile image60

No, you're cool!  You have a good head on your shoulders and I have no doubt you'll  be under control and do the right thing!  Whatever that is! smile
            We'll still respect you in the morning!  Whoops, it is morning!  Que Sera Sera!

haha nighty night all...even the mean commentors! love to everyone! peace man!

1. profile image60

Good nite!  Have fun and be good.  Be very very good! smile

Today's the day, ladies and gents! ill make you all proud! ive got my iron underware on! Naysayers, beware, my profile pic does not indicate my morals! (it was a happy accident that it turned out that way...i kind of feel chilly when i look at it...lol). So 6 tonight, im posting the results...be there or be square!

1. ceciliabeltran profile image65
                    ceciliabeltranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You face shows you are actually quite reserved...oh and easily hurt.

Don't mind me I'm the community know it all! smile goodluck.

2. ceciliabeltran profile image65

Well, you gotta do what you gotta do. smile I won't judge you but to tell you the truth it was interesting to see how he turned out.

Im late to comment...dont panic forum!!!! Okay, so i was late getting there, and he was standing by the counter waiting for his coffee chino mocha whatever. We sat down, no hug hello, both very reserved. And....we just started talking like old times. it was nice to see him. he showed me pictures of his kids, and i showed him pictures of my beautiful baby boy. he got a call from his girlfriedn (yea, aparently he dosnt have enough dough right now to get married, but loves her so much, he tells everyone shes his wife...i think thats sweet.) so he gets the call, and we had been there for about a half an hour. He says hes taking her out to dinner just the two of them, and that it was nice talking to me. We got up, a feather light hug, and i was on my way!
          Now, i dont know where this came from, but when i got back, spencer just looked amazingly attractive to me (i guess by comparisson of mike) and i shagged him rotten! Not like me, as ive been pretty not into that lately, but it put a smile on his face, and right now im glowing!
          So that was it guys, just coffee (well, i had a gingerale) but just coffee and nice conversation. it was comfortable, and felt like a one time deal. Who knows, maybe well meet up again in another 10 years, all i know is, spencer never looked so good to me!

1. Flightkeeper profile image67
            Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's nice that it worked out well.  And you found out how good you had it. Awesome.

I guess that would be the relief more than anything!

Hey Cecilia,

Did you read the hub she wrote?
              http://hubpages.com/hub/My-coffee-date- … -boyfriend

1. ceciliabeltran profile image65

Na I guess I better. smile

It's not necessary, I just thought I would ask. hmm

cagsil, YOU think she's hot!

I like the picture she has used on her profile. If it is actually her, then I would have to say that I would find her attractive. wink

3. the pink umbrella profile image74

cagsil- thanx for the traffic! lol

You're welcome, providing it works well for you hub. wink big_smile

19. floating mind profile image69
    floating mindposted 13 years ago

Just wanted to point out that I have lunch with my old high school girl-friend about once a month.  She is happily married, and I am not interested in trying to form anything other than just a friendship.  Now, we are good friends and enjoy our lunch-time meals together.  It's fun to catch-up and keep up-to-date with each other.  Old boy/girl-friends can make good friends as you continue through life.  But, it's also a chance to catch up on a missed step.  Have fun!

20. mega1 profile image81
    mega1posted 13 years ago

Big relief! very good to know you got through it with the extra positive of your bf looking good to you!  I am very pleased, no strangeness, that's really, really good - and I bet his gf looked real good to him too!

i hope so! maybe he went home and chicka chicka bou bou!!! haha. Thing is, i was so worried about going because i brok up with him in highschool, and he would always tell me how i broke his heart. So, i wasnt sure if there were still any feelings there. Haha, maybe he looked at me and thought ewwe! lol. But no, the way he was talking, he just seem so in love with his lady
      but, i went to walmart w spencer tonight...and it was just as much fun, but more because i was with him. I kept thinking that maybe there was another guy out there for me, but having coffee with mike helped me picture myself with any other guy. And i dont like that. No one will ever be spencer..

21. Shadesbreath profile image78
    Shadesbreathposted 13 years ago

See, all that sexual tension got to release itself in a positive direction.  That's a happy ending.

your missing the point-there was no sexual tension, but when i got home, i saw spencer and got excited!

Why didn't you get excited when you saw Spencer last Tuesday?  Or the Sunday before? 

I know, you did.  It just wasn't remarkable enough to write a forum post about like this coffee date was.  Even though this was just an old friend, etc.  I hear ya.  big_smile

because if you have ever read anything of mine, you would understand why spencer dosnt usually look all that great to me. But being able to just get out and do something without him, i dont know. made him look better to me, thats all.

22. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

happy trails then.

23. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 13 years ago

wink

24. PegCole17 profile image94
    PegCole17posted 13 years ago

This was better than a detergent drama! I was all ready to jump in with both feet (of which one usually ends up in my mouth) but reading through the thread made me zip my lips.

I'm glad things turned out so nicely. I can tell you from past errors in judgement, it's not always so.

Peg- haha, no ones more relived than i am! I was picturing a lingering hug, and a wink and a nod towards his car, lol. Anyway, i wrote a hub about it if ya really wanna get more info, but i think i covered my bases right here, so gotta go! i have to bomb my apartment for fleas!

1. Jaggedfrost profile image60
        Jaggedfrostposted 13 years agoin reply to this

big_smile I am glad that everything worked out for you. It is amazing how words that usually have one context can cause us to take a logical flight of fancy into a realm were people aren't as honorable as we would ordinarily wish them to be.  It is nice to see that talking with an old flame ignited something again with your current boyfriend.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)