jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can I tell my GF tht I dont feel same for her anymore? And I want breakup ..

1. khaledamindu profile image31
    khaledaminduposted 7 years ago

How can I tell my GF tht I dont feel same for her anymore? And I want breakup .. !!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5031966_f260.jpg

2. your cybersister profile image60
    your cybersisterposted 7 years ago

Gently, with sensitivity, compassion, honesty, and probably  great difficulty.   No decent person looks forward to breaking another's heart, but if you really don't have the proper feelings toward her anymore you owe it to both of you to get it out in the open.  You might be surprised - if things haven't been right between the two of you for a while she may already feel the same way and be asking herself how to break it off with you.  In the long run, if the relationship has fizzled, you are doing both of you a favor.

3. khaledamindu profile image31
    khaledaminduposted 7 years ago

thanks  cybersister. Thats really sweet.  can i call u sis smile

4. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

It's never easy to tell someone that a relationship is over. The most important thing is to be sensitive and kind with it. However, you need to ensure as well that she gets the message clearly. There is nothing more awful than someone waffling on and making a hash of ending a relationship.

Plan ahead what you want to say to her. Keep it simple - there is no need for big words or speeches. Also plan where you want to tell her. Obviously it is best to do so in private - the last thing you both need is nosey folk listening in to your conversation. 

If she gets upset, keep your cool, remain polite, but don't be pushed into letting the relationship go on just to be kind. This will only make matters worse for both of you. And remember to make it clear that it is finished. Don't make obscure statements like - 'we need a break for a while' - this can give false hope to people and it's usually not honest, when what we really want is to finish with them completely.

Lots of luck and I hope things work out for you.

5. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

Unless you have reason to think she’ll go psycho on you there is nothing to fear by simply telling her that you want to move on.
    Try your best to make the conversation about what YOU want and not about her shortcomings. Don’t let the conversation deteriorate into a drama filled crying, begging, or bitch session. Keep the conversation under 30 minutes.

It is not your responsibility to help her cope with your decision. That is the role of her family and friends.
    Do not confuse her or send her mix signals by contacting her under the (guise of friendship) or reminiscing about past events. It's probably a good idea not to accept her calls or respond to her emails, texts, or letters for at least 6 months. You don't want to give her "false hope".
    If you have truly decided the relationship is over then behave as though it’s over at all times! She needs to be able to move on with her life. Staying in contact with her too soon after a breakup keeps her from doing so. It's not fair.

working