jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I'm being bullied by my freinds sister and I dont know what to do. Read the addi

1. JonasX profile image47
    JonasXposted 8 years ago

I'm being bullied by my freinds sister and I dont know what to do. Read the additional details plz!

I'm being bullied by my freinds sister. I told my friend but, she thinks that I bullied this other girl so, I deserve it. I'm getting fed up of it. The more I ignore the more they do sad. I don't want to tell the teacher because then I'll get bullied by ALOT of others cause' apparantly I'll be a "snitch" What shall I do then? Thanks annoymous smile

2. Born Again 05 profile image80
    Born Again 05posted 8 years ago

It's difficult to answer your question without really knowing you very well. Do you have an older sister or brother you could confide in? Perhaps a parent or an adult that you trust to guide you? You must speak to someone or the bullying will continue. Try not to allow yourself to be alone with this person giving her an opportunity to continue. Your friend is not really your friend if she justifys what her sister is doing.

3. brimancandy profile image78
    brimancandyposted 8 years ago

I feel sorry for you. I was bullied a lot when I was in school. I just got used to it. If it is your friend's sister, ask your friend to tell her sister to leave you alone.

I found in most cases of the guys who bullied me, if you don't put up a struggle, or fight back, or let them know you even care in any way that they are there. Eventually they get bored bullying you, and find someone else to pick on.

I have never been bullied by a girl, so I don't know what to tell you there. They either liked me, or ignored me. But, it was ok, because I didn't want them around anyways.

The main thing is, just focus on being yourself. The Bullies go away as you get older. Especially when they find out they are not the greatest things to walk the planet in the future, and there is someone ten times tougher out there waiting to clean their clocks!

4. profile image52
    compromiseadviceposted 8 years ago

If you do not tell anyone, you are just playing into their trap. This is how bullies work, they are cowards.

You should stand up to them. I know this is easier said than done, but in the long term, it is the best thing to do. They will call you a 'snitch', so what? They are just scared of what might happen to you if you told your teacher.

Good luck!

5. profile image0
    countryman4everposted 8 years ago

I was bullied as a young kid too. Just hold your head high. I know it's hard too. But if they are physically hurting you tell someone you trust-mom/dad/teacher.

6. GeneralHowitzer profile image79
    GeneralHowitzerposted 8 years ago

Find time to read my hub by clicking the link I hope it would help you, though...

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Stop-Bullies

7. Dian'swords4u profile image59
    Dian'swords4uposted 7 years ago

Ignore their bullying.  Your attention to them is what they so desire.  Also find times to do something nice for them.  A bully is more fearful of you than you are of them.  Being nice will most often stop the process.

working