jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Who need more sex,men or women?

1. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

Who need more sex,men or women?

2. tammyfrost profile image81
    tammyfrostposted 7 years ago

Most people would say men. They tend to always have a higher sex drive than women.

3. Jon Rubin profile image59
    Jon Rubinposted 7 years ago

That's too broad of a question. There are men and women with sex drives all across the board. I don't think there has been anything conclusive that says men or women "need" (probably the wrong word to use) more sex than the opposite gender. I'd say it's probably about equal.

4. freecampingaussie profile image65
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Both do !  might need to re word it as some are not as keen as others !
    Great way to start the day anyway !

5. nightwork4 profile image62
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i don't think there is a real answer to this question as i think both men and women need sex. men seem to think about it a lot more but whether they need it more is another question.

6. Taleb80 profile image82
    Taleb80posted 7 years ago

Both are human being & both need each other.

7. Boogr profile image67
    Boogrposted 7 years ago

I would say both need it equally, but it really depends on the age the person is as well. Men and women hit their sex drive at different ages. I have several female friends in their late twenties who want sex up to 3 times a day, while their partner (same ages) wants it about once a week. When, ten years ago, that wouldn't have been the case.

8. medicfrogs profile image76
    medicfrogsposted 7 years ago

Someone told me once that women actually crave it more, but have better control of their cravings than men do, so it appears as though men want it more.

9. kallini2010 profile image82
    kallini2010posted 7 years ago

I think the key word is "need".  I have been told that women get all the benefits, while men spend their precious energy and some valuable substance.

I am not being sarcastic, by the way.  To answer the question, I don't know and nobody who did not do proper research does.  What I know that some men have problems with performance, but I cannot give the number 25%, 35%...  Whether they still need or want sex, I don't know either.

The best movie I watched on this topic was "Kinsey".  If you have not had the chance, I strongly recommend.  It is very enlightening.

By the way, how much does it matter if your lover is good or not?

10. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I believe men do.  Men think of sex more than women.  A recent study shows that men a man thinks about sex 13 times throughout the day. This is 4,745 times a year. Now this is hard to believe.. when do they find time to work?  Numerous men, in the research study, admitted they think about sex first thing in the morning. The same research study shows women only think about having sex five times a day. That is only 1,825 times a year.  I think this study is flowed.. I am a woman, I don't think about sex that much.  I hope this bit of info helps.

11. Mikeydoes profile image77
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

There is no correct answer. Many think it is men, but men can't get pregnant and also aren't called anything mean for having sex with multiple partners.

It completely depends on the person.

Me in particular, I rarely think about it unless girls are around. If that happens all bets are off!!

Closed to reply