jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If adam and eve were the first human beings on earth, does it mean that we all h

1. maheshpatwal profile image74
    maheshpatwalposted 7 years ago

If adam and eve were the first human beings on earth, does it mean that we all humanbeings of...

different colors and races living in different parts of the world are members of the same family and adam and eve were our forefathers or by whatever name you may call it?

2. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 7 years ago

Every man on earth has a gene mutation that has been traced back to a man who is estimated to have lived 40,000 years ago. This "Adam" is the forefather of all men living in the world today. Regardless of race all men carry this mutated gene and are therefore.......related!  This has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with genetics.

3. Phil The Gain profile image66
    Phil The Gainposted 7 years ago

Well, I would say that makes sense based on what you stated.

4. Mark Upshaw profile image59
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

We are all alien human hybrids according to the ancient Sumerians, Akkadians, Egyptians, Incans, Mayan, Aztecs, and many other ancient cultures from all over the world.

5. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

My guess is this. Adam and Eve are the only first couples of Christianity origin! Likewise, every religion might have their own first couples at different localities of the world. Over a time, inter religious marriages too must have taken place!

6. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

adam and eve weren't the first humans even according to religion. adam was married to lilth before eve so that kind of destroys that concept. there is proof of human existence 40 or 50,000 years ago and science if finding older specimens all the time.

7. debbiesdailyviews profile image60
    debbiesdailyviewsposted 7 years ago

What a fabulous question.
    I love this kind of spin, and love to hub on same kind of questions.
    Answer Errrrrrrm.... " who knows "
    Great bravery

8. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

Adam and Eve are the parents to all human life.