jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)

If you could choose anyone in the world, who would you choose as your dinner gue

1. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

If you could choose anyone in the world, who would you choose as your dinner guest?

Your close friend? And your lover? And why...

2. kereeves3 profile image80
    kereeves3posted 7 years ago

Ok, if we're going with a realistic answer, I would have to say all of my closest friends and my family.  We always have such a great time together, and we all get along so well.  It would be the best dinner ever!

But if we're going with an ideal dinner guest, I would be really interested in having dinner with Writer/Director Cameron Crowe.  He and I share a love of great music, and I imagine we would have a LOT to talk about!

If I could choose more than one ideal dinner guest, I would add Tommy Shaw from the band Styx and Adam Sandler.  Maybe I'd add a little David Bowie for some oddity...

3. freecampingaussie profile image59
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Would love to have dinner with my 3 daughters & grandkids as havent seen them for a while but out of other people
    . I would invite Richard Branson  to join us as I reckon he would be really interesting top listen to after all his amazing adventures !

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Tough question.  I'd really like to ask Lee Smolin a few questions in person.  He's one of the world's leading physicists and head of the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics.

I don't get the lover answer suggestion.  Why would your lover not be there anyway?  And close friends should be regular guests.

My boyfriend died in 1994.  I still haven't gotten over it.  I miss not being with him every single day.

5. jagandelight profile image77
    jagandelightposted 7 years ago

Pastor Enoch A. ADEBOYE, from Nigeria because he's a deep spiritual man of God and I would learn so much from him.

6. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

Stephen King, I would love to pick his brain, and I think he'd be a highly entertaining guest.

7. Karonher profile image73
    Karonherposted 7 years ago

I could give all the nice answers like family and friends, and the ones to make me look intelligent like Rupert Brooke or W B Yeats but right now if I could be at a table with one person it would be archaeologist Peter Ginn. Just Google his image and see why,

8. L a d y f a c e profile image79
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

I've got a tie going on. Gary Busey, Terry Pratchett, Christopher Walkin, and the Queen would all make excellent dinner guests.
    Gary Busey is completely nuts and would make for a night of hilarity and fun
    Terry Pratchett is one of the greatest literary minds of today
    Christopher Walkin..is Christopher Walkin
    The Queen has lead an amazing and interesting life. There are so many things I would love to hear about, lessons she's learned, her opinions about things, etc..

9. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

My wife always, because she is the one who cooks. I am a firm believer that when it comes to suffering, both husband and wife should be together, mutually supportive!

10. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Barack Obama, he's a person that inspires me due to his resilience and mental toughness.

11. Taleb80 profile image81
    Taleb80posted 7 years ago

My Mom as I miss her for a long time.
    I am working in another country.

12. Rosie2010 profile image77
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I would choose George Clooney.  He is so handsome and easy going, down-to-earth kind a guy, so he'd be a totally awesome guest.

13. shynsly profile image57
    shynslyposted 7 years ago

Deceased, George Washington... get to hear first hand what things were like back then, and hear his take on things today.

Living, Mike Rowe (from dirty jobs)... always thought he'd be a pretty cool celebrity to sit down and have a beer with.

14. debbiesdailyviews profile image62
    debbiesdailyviewsposted 7 years ago

Shame it's only one person, wish it was five.
    I wouldn't want anyone I could see anytime no way !
    It would have to be someone unreal ! so for my only one wish....
    Errrrrm.... Freddy Mercury.
    I would tell him right off, for not staying healthy, and taking stupid risks with his health !
    In his case love really did kill
    What a star

15. jammy15 profile image55
    jammy15posted 7 years ago

I will choose Bollywood's cute actress Katrina Kaif. Just want see he beautiful smile from as close as possible.

16. NateSean profile image74
    NateSeanposted 6 years ago

The surviving members of the Tate family and Charles Manson...just to see what would happen.