jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I am having guy issues with my best friend..

1. Bredavies profile image75
    Bredaviesposted 7 years ago

I am having guy issues with my best friend..

So I am having guy issues with my ex. We are kind of a thing. He came back from college for winter break and that is where it started. We got serious right off the bat. Then he said he needed space about something that happened during sex. After this he told me that no other girl could make him happy..Then he acted weird again..What's his deal??

2. kia31 profile image70
    kia31posted 7 years ago

Just means he is not ready you will have to give him some time, If you are ment for each other it will happen

3. Bredavies profile image75
    Bredaviesposted 7 years ago

Do you think he was lying when he said what he said? This one guy who likes me told me that he said all this cause he doesnt really want me..... sad

4. tysanders profile image61
    tysandersposted 7 years ago

It means he's inconsistent and seems to be giving you the run around. There may be another female in the picture who he's interested in but keeping you around just in case it doesn't work out. Either way, when a guy really likes you he is consistent and you won't have to question it. Good luck.

5. Borsia profile image46
    Borsiaposted 7 years ago

He is immature or just isn't into you any longer. Without knowing what you did for him, sexually. It might be that it was his "mountain" and once climbed he is searching for what he sees as a higher peak.
    Sorry to be so blunt but don't waste your time if he isn't going to be there for you.

Closed to reply

working