jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your defination of love?

1. kamran210 profile image68
    kamran210posted 7 years ago

What is your defination of love?

Every one feels love his/her own way so share how you felt love..

2. R.Cochran profile image82
    R.Cochranposted 7 years ago

Love to me is more than just a word. There is the ability to overlook the faults of others and be happy with them no matter what. There is love you feel with your children, the knowing that you would sacrifice your life for their well being. There hundreds of definitions and way to express it, but, love is a beautiful thing.

3. Angel709 profile image60
    Angel709posted 7 years ago

Love is a choice, followed by our emotions and actions.  Love is defined and nurtured by our beliefs, feelings, and interpretation. Love can evolve in our definition. What I thought was love ten years ago is not my thoughts of love today. Agape love is selfless and giving. It is at peace because that love knows it has already received--even before it gives.

4. kamran210 profile image68
    kamran210posted 7 years ago

When i asked someone who i love ''what is love?'' she said ''love is like a deep ocean so attractive and so addicted that everyone want to dive in it but when you dive then you are completely lost forever you just keep on sinking ..

5. amanda_rose profile image57
    amanda_roseposted 7 years ago

not being able to last a minute without hearing his voice, feeling his touch, seeing his face, no matter how far away you are from one another, still yearning for the moment you get to see eachother again; even if it's just sitting around the house together.

6. Perfect Shop Girl profile image38
    Perfect Shop Girlposted 7 years ago

Butterflies in your stomach, holding your newborn for the first time, and the knowledge that your loved ones will support you no-matter-what.

7. profile image0
    deepakkumaarrposted 7 years ago

Only One think i will say

"Love is Blind"

How many agree with me

8. Tricia Barnes profile image57
    Tricia Barnesposted 7 years ago

love is unconditional. its about respect, honesty, loyalty and wanting to be the best you can for the other person. its about being not with someone you can just live with, its about being with someone you can not live without!