This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Is it fine to love someone but feel nothing and then just die inside, don't care

1. XxdeadstarsxX profile image48
    XxdeadstarsxXposted 7 years ago

Is it fine to love someone but feel nothing and then just die inside, don't care anymore?

2. Rusty C. Adore profile image94
    Rusty C. Adoreposted 7 years ago

I would say no. That is not... fine. I would say that falling out of love with someone (which I think might be the feeling you're describing.) It's definitely common for people to fall in and out of love with multiple people (or even the same person) many times in their lives. If you find that you are suddenly not feeling the same about a person you once thought you loved then it is best to talk to them and try to figure out what happened along the way. Communication is definitely the key to any successful relationship (whether it be romantic, family, friendship or work related.)

3. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

Sounds like you might be depressed.......
    It might be a good idea to see you doctor or to talk to someone who can be objective.

working