jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to get him back if he sort of hates me?

1. profile image48
    rosalievcasterenposted 7 years ago

How to get him back if he sort of hates me?

He probably hates me. I think I screwed up pretty bad. My boyfriend and I broke up allmost 10...months ago and I've had several boyfriends since then. But I never really loved them. So I guess I'm still in love with this guy. But after he broke up with me I was desperate for contact, so I texted him and he got totally mad. I recently found out why he dumped me. He said that I couldn't leave him alone. And now I'm afraid he doesn't like me at all. I really want him back. He's the only one I have ever truly loved. What do I need to do? sad
    Haha long question ;p
    Kisses from Holland x

2. profile image47
    shyan123posted 7 years ago

well tell him what u fill if he loves u then he will take u back if not then there is a lot of other fish in the sea. o and when u get upset always tell yourself no man is worth crying over and THE 1 THAT IS WONT MAKE YOU CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. psychicesmeralda profile image56
    psychicesmeraldaposted 7 years ago

I see what happen here he needed his space. Relationships are challenges and no matter what I know that everyone may say forget this guy move on but your heart will not let you so I understand! Contact me live for a love reading and get 3 free min. no obligation if you choose to stay on longer its $2.50 a min. I will give you details into your relationship. I will know what he is truly thinking and feeling about you and what you should do to help you.

https://prodca.click4talk.com/c4a/usign … 4a=love911

4. Variety Writer profile image59
    Variety Writerposted 7 years ago

Do you really want someone back who sort of hates you? I don't think I would. But if you want to then try reverse psychology, it works everytime.

5. clintonb profile image58
    clintonbposted 6 years ago

Thats really sad actually. Hmm..guys always want their kinda space..which a woman takes over..maybe sometimes un-intentionally..Just give him some time I think..and avoid him. If he really loves you too..hell come back.

working