jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Who or what inspires you and why?

1. ChilliWilly profile image61
    ChilliWillyposted 7 years ago

Who or what inspires you and why?

2. Cory J. Clark profile image61
    Cory J. Clarkposted 7 years ago

Many people and things inspire me, and I think most people will agree that it's a long list.  But I will give you a very short glimpse at a few things that I find inspiring.

1: Past Successes 
    I am driven to repeat my favorite parts

2: Past Failures
    I am driven to avoid my least favorite parts

3:Reading alot
    This is the most important one

I could make a really long list though, including my girlfriend, my family, my pets, my teachers, my friends, certain songs and bands, certain artists, certain flavours of ice cream, etc...

Anything can inspire you, it all depends on how you look at it!
    (hopefully that thought inspires you...?)    smile

3. Dovay Lee profile image36
    Dovay Leeposted 7 years ago

I want my family to be happy. I think when i am strong enough, i have ability to provive my families members what they like and want.

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I'm inspired by some of the scientists of the past, particularly those with no particular education who taught themselves but made huge contributions to humanity.

In particular Michael Faraday who gave us many of our laws regarding electrical forces.

5. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

The Lord inspires me everyday by giving me everything that I needed in life to keep going even if it's really an excruciating voyage already smile

6. Jarn profile image83
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Music. The sheer emotion a few simple sounds can manage to convey. I would consider my life complete if I could do the same with a few strokes of a pen.

7. bturn12 profile image58
    bturn12posted 7 years ago

Taylor Swift inspires me because her music.

8. profile image0
    Muldanianposted 7 years ago

Reading about people who have overcome great adversity in their lives and managed to make something good out of the bad situations they have found themselves in, and wishing I could have the same spirit.

9. Mrs asif profile image59
    Mrs asifposted 7 years ago

I am inspired by my mother.She is a very hard working lady.she is not only looking after her home but also running business.She makes us strong to bear every thick and thin of life.I have learned a lot from my mother especially how to manage a good living after marriage and how to get established.

10. Rosie2010 profile image77
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I'm inspired by anyone who succeeds in life against all odds.  I'm inspired by Stevie Wonder who didn't let his blindness gets in the way of his being a musical genius.  I'm inspired by the beauty of nature.. of sunrise and sunset.  I'm inspired by the beauty of flowers.  But most of all I'm  inspired by my children.. they are my life.. my purpose to keep on living.

11. prasannastudies profile image61
    prasannastudiesposted 7 years ago

reading inspires lot.... with the help of reading i get to learn lots of things.....

12. sonia05 profile image59
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

i am inspired by those successful people who have a very humble background but due to their hard work,dedication and confidence have reached great heights facing all odds and struggled throughout to emerge as a winner!!!!! i love to read their biographies or autobiographies. Important ones being Mahatma Gandhi,Dr.Rajendra Prasad,Karl Marx,Aung San Su kyi etc etc.....cheers to them

13. profile image0
    SilentSmile08posted 7 years ago

*ok yeah this sounds real cheezy , but i would say my mom, you have to understand  my mom to know why , but she inspires me  bc she's so strong, she never gives up always there when needed even if she had only a dollar to her name she'd give it to you if needed,. even in the recent years her eyes are going soon she will not see anymore, but hell if she haint going to fight the fight  yeah she gets upset but she holds on. i wish i could be as strong as her. *Sorry for it being so long.