jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Has your greatest fear ever come true?

1. ChilliWilly profile image59
    ChilliWillyposted 7 years ago

Has your greatest fear ever come true?

2. andersonm profile image56
    andersonmposted 7 years ago

It sure did. Imagine all the energy you are focusing when "fear" occupied your mind... That's a lot of effort. And effort is always rewarded, one way of the other.

3. skyblugurll1 profile image60
    skyblugurll1posted 7 years ago

Yes, my best friend told me she had cancer, and she ended up dying because of it.  That was nine years ago this past november, and I'm still not over it!  sad

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Andersonm has it, and can be shown in that old saw:  'That which I fear most has come upon me.'

5. mummibear profile image61
    mummibearposted 7 years ago

Nope.... Thank god both my children are still
    Of this plane thank u god

6. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

yep, two times over, i lost my grandmother and sister in the same year. My grandmother committed suicide and my sister died from cancer in her late 20's leaving two kids behind. I am mad and still sadden with their passing, i think about it everyday and it hurts like hell.

7. Lisa HW profile image72
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

For me, it has been things I never thought to fear that have been my biggest nightmares.  Some fears I've had have come true, but I guess they haven't particularly been my greatest fears (for the most part, anyway).

8. That's the way profile image68
    That's the wayposted 7 years ago

I don't know what is my greatest fear... I have never tried to define my greatest fear.

9. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

yes, I'm finally old.  Have to admit the warranty has expired and an oil change just won't cut it.

10. Edoka Writes profile image59
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

Yes, my infant almost died last February.

11. phoenix_028@yahoo profile image60
    phoenix_028@yahooposted 7 years ago

Yes it did...my greatest fear is loosing my dad...cancer took him away

12. Tamar_Georgina profile image59
    Tamar_Georginaposted 7 years ago

Yes, my greatest fear did come true.. which then made more fears on top of that one..

working