jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Hi, you allright! How's life?

1. All_is_well profile image58
    All_is_wellposted 7 years ago

Hi, you allright! How's life?

Soooo, how's life guys?

2. mizztiff26 profile image57
    mizztiff26posted 7 years ago

Life is great at least part of it is..lol

3. yomi idua profile image61
    yomi iduaposted 7 years ago

well,life is not that bad.could be frustrating at times though!

4. R.Cochran profile image82
    R.Cochranposted 7 years ago

right now I am blessed to have a wonderful wife, two great teens and a home on 11 acres. The construction business is the worst I've seen it since the 1970's and winter weather is really hurting us right now. Pray that things get better, that's what I'm doing right now, while I still have a roof to pray under.

5. cloudy_cool profile image74
    cloudy_coolposted 7 years ago

At the moment...I have a back-pain and its past 2 in the night here in London...my toddlers are sleeping and so is my husband...I hv to get up at 7am to make b'fast for him then I'll probably go bk to zzz if the kids are still asleep...

Right now, very tired but still want to hang around and post another hub if psbl tonight...coz this is really (post midnight) the only time I get to work on HP!

Other I am very content with whatever's been  happening in my life...

Hope you're doing well...all_is_well ?

6. rajivnandy profile image60
    rajivnandyposted 7 years ago

well ...to be honest   i 'd like to start over ...from the point where my life was a little less complicated !!  sad

7. phoenix_028@yahoo profile image61
    phoenix_028@yahooposted 7 years ago

Still working to save up for my family and single, but happy because I trying to see blessing each day brings.

8. sonia05 profile image60
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

life is good but presently i am too stressed due to work and am desparate for a holiday with my partner!!!!