What should i do because he said that our relationship might not go anywhere if

1. profile image48
    Hyperchick20posted 7 years ago

What should i do because he said that our relationship might not go anywhere if i keep arguing??

So my boyfriend had to go take a test with his managers , he is 20 and they are way older and said they were going to hang after.I had this huge feeling that for some reason he was drinking and when he called he  told me that he dranked and kinda got a bit typsy.i was so mad inside because my bf had never dranked before and he said that his first time was going to be with me. I got into this huge fight with him and also because on top of that he paid the whole bill 105 dollars and with me he never spend that money so it made me feel worse.

2. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Wait until you're both sober and calm and discuss your feelings with him. Going off on him when he calls drunk is understandable, but not particularly constructive. If he refuses to have a calm conversation with you, then it could be a problem. Don't let him convince you that you're sabotaging the relationship by bringing up your concerns, many people use that line just because they don't want to actually deal with the issues, and THAT is what ensures that a relationship won't ever go anywhere.

3. vydyulashashi profile image60
    vydyulashashiposted 7 years ago

Though you are not married i guess some tips would make youe relationship stronger. Check these tips once

http://hubpages.com/hub/10-TIPS-FOR-A-H … RRIED-LIFE

working