jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

For those who are not currently involved in a relationship, do you have plans fo

1. Angel709 profile image60
    Angel709posted 7 years ago

For those who are not currently involved in a relationship, do you have plans for Valentine's Day?

2. brimancandy profile image77
    brimancandyposted 7 years ago

I'm in a 20 year relationship. I assume I might give my partner a good hug and a kiss. Then I'll go pay my car insurance.

3. Jangaplanet profile image76
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

I will be going to a restaurant with my relatives because it just so happens that my aunts birthday falls on valentine's day . It will be a birthday surprise party. So yes i guess i do have plans.

4. medicfrogs profile image76
    medicfrogsposted 7 years ago

I don't know, every year I always say that I'm going to plan something wild and crazy and find the girl of my dreams on V-day, but I usually end up ordering a pizza and downloading a movie. The good news is I get to save a lot of money!

5. profile image51
    C. Keiselposted 7 years ago

Following the disastrous end to my last relationship I shall do the same that I have done every Valentine's Day since, only this year with an added bonus.  Because it happens to end up on a Monday and my birthday the Thursday previous I plan to do the greatest five day bender in the whole of my existence, interspersing copious amounts of alcohol with even more copious amounts of candy (likely cinnamon hearts), until I realize I have to go do something vaguely productive with my life.  So yes, I do have plans, providing my wallet and liver manage to sustain the beatings.

6. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

I think I'll just spend it (again ;D) with my family around.. . smile

7. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

None whatsoever.  I love Valentine's Day and after my husband died, I used to have my two kids as my Valentine date.  But now that they're grown.. they now think it's "lame."