jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What are your dinner plans for Valentine's Day?

1. beckisgiftguides profile image92
    beckisgiftguidesposted 4 years ago

What are your dinner plans for Valentine's Day?

Are you planning on having your Valentine's Dinner at home, or are you going to be visiting a restaurant this year? If you're going to try a restaurant, which one?

2. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8576316_f260.jpg

For those who intend to have a wonderful Valentine Day's dinner, my suggestion is that if one decides to have dinner at home is trying a two roast capons seasoned with a touch of garlic, lemon salt, and pepper with oyster stuffing with hollandaise sauce with asparagus and wild rice.  Dessert should be a dark chocolate mousse with a dash of Jamaican rum for flavor. 

Furthermore what is Valentine Day's dinner at home without the best French wine or champagne.   Create a musical ambiance with some Barry White, Vanessa L. Williams(her Love Songs cd is fantastic), and some Sergio Mendes and Brasil 66 cds. Create a sensuously romantic atmosphere with red lights or better yet add some red decor to your dining room and especially bedroom for a really climactic evening.

If one chooses to go out and dine, a nice Japanese restaurant is the ideal.  Try some delicious uni sushi or better yet, try a Japanese invention roll with tuna, caviar, and rice wrapped in seaweed, followed by some nice, choice sushi followed by plum wine or sake.  I live in New York and Japonica which is located in New York's East Village is the best Japanese restaurant there is.  Their food is simply marvelous.  Whatever one chooses to do, make Valentine's Day sensuous, romantic, and exciting.

beckisgiftguidesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I've done Hibachi for Valentine's Day before, and that was really quite nice. Thank you for your answer!

2. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You are quite welcome indeed.

3. NornsMercy profile image59
    NornsMercyposted 4 years ago

I'm (hopefully) going camping. I don't dislike restaurants, but I would rather be out eating steak by the campfire. big_smile

beckisgiftguidesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Now that sounds like an ideal Valentine's Date! I love creative ideas for holidays. Thank you so much!

working