jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Would you prefer your partner to be more attractive or smarter than you?

1. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Would you prefer your partner to be more attractive or smarter than you?

2. ExpandYourMind profile image73
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

Absolutely, positively smarter.  Looks will only open a few doors; brain power will open many.

3. profile image46
    Manda380posted 7 years ago

I would prefer my partner to be more intelligent than I am but not always. I like it that my husband is intelligent but that sometimes I know things he does not. It is fun to play games together like jeopardy, etc. I would not care if he was more physically attractive than me because his looks are not what attracted me to him in the first place. Good Question.

4. rosariosblog profile image61
    rosariosblogposted 7 years ago

Being smart is an attractive attribute in a partner.  Another essential thing is beauty... beauty does not have to be smart.  Beauty always attracts me.  Style is kind of the result of smart and beauty together.  Definitely, style for me which is a combination of beauty and brain.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

since she is more attractive and at least as smart, i guess i have the best of both worlds.

6. R.Cochran profile image81
    R.Cochranposted 7 years ago

Both, women open many door with their looks, but once inside they must be smart enough to not get thrown out it.
    RC

7. Tianda profile image58
    Tiandaposted 7 years ago

Being attractive give you that sex drive but being smart will open up doors.

8. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

I would prefer him to have both, being attractive is definitely a big plus on opportunity doors, on the other-hand,when you have brain power the world is your oyster you write your own ticket smile

9. tinaweha profile image65
    tinawehaposted 7 years ago

smarter. Looks don't last forever.  Besides, beautiful men are always hung up on themselves.  I prefer that he has brains.

10. Rosie2010 profile image74
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Absolutely smarter.. which is not difficult because I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.. but I want to be the shiniest one.

11. Variety Writer profile image61
    Variety Writerposted 7 years ago

More attractive. You can always learn but you can always get prettier. Being pretty opens many doors that even smart people cant open.

working