jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Do you like spending time with yourself ?

1. jagandelight profile image79
    jagandelightposted 7 years ago

Do you like spending time with yourself ?

2. Neil Sperling profile image83
    Neil Sperlingposted 7 years ago

yes - I'm comfortable in my own skin... don't argue much with me and know my own likes and dislikes. You?

3. Katharella profile image78
    Katharellaposted 7 years ago

Since I am somewhat of a loner, I have to say yes, I do.
    I don't trust many people as I've been betrayed so many times, it's hard to find trust.

I can't trust myself sometimes, when it comes to candy. lol. But I like being alone because I think that's all I've ever known. If you find one or two best friends in your life, you've done well. I find that either I'm looking in the wrong places or trying to see the best in others, that they are really out for their own benefits, what I have to say, feel or share isn't of interests to anyone other than that random person out there on this electric surface. But they can't really hurt me, or take anything from me, and when they are gone, they've not taken a piece of me away, as I view it as, they were never really there to begin with.
    Yes, I love spending time with myself because I don't have pressures from others. I don't have to think or worry if they're lying or telling the truth, are they using me. Being by myself leaves no questions. smile

4. msorensson profile image73
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

Yes...I enjoy being alone with the dogs sleeping close to me. One sits and sleeps at my feet, the other likes the suede in the computer chair right across from me.

5. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 7 years ago

Yes.  I'm quite happy when I'm by myself.

6. cpvr profile image62
    cpvrposted 7 years ago

Ya, I like spending time alone, but if I'm bored, I'd prefer to be with my friends. I get a lot more done when I'm by myself.

7. Rastamermaid profile image75
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

That's when I'm most at peace and productive.

I love spending time with me ; )

8. renaissancepoet profile image57
    renaissancepoetposted 7 years ago

Absolutely. Most of the time, the only time that I can find some peace and quiet is when I'm by myself. I like who I am, so it is easy for me to spend time alone meditating on myself and my thoughts.

9. Variety Writer profile image60
    Variety Writerposted 7 years ago

I love it. i often work late at night for this reason alone.

10. Sarah Masson profile image69
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

I love it. My time is when everyone is asleep, that's when I write and read. It's very relaxing smile

11. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I've always been a loner and enjoy my own company.  Although I have to admit, as I have gotten older, I enjoy being alone much less than I used to.

working