jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are some ideas for gifts to get your boyfriend of 4 years?

1. adikardelen profile image60
    adikardelenposted 7 years ago

What are some ideas for gifts to get your boyfriend of 4 years?

I'm having a hard time getting something nice and thoughtful for my boyfriend who pretty much has everything he wants.

2. jenesmith01 profile image61
    jenesmith01posted 7 years ago

food is always a plus. I too have been with my boyfriend for 4 yrs and its so hard to figure out for vday and his bday what to get him but i love making a real romantic homemade dinner. figure out his favorite food and cook a nice dinner..have candles and all that fun stuff. it may seem cheesy but my bf always appreciates that i took the time to do that

3. profile image0
    Phoebe Pikeposted 7 years ago

Sometimes it isn't about physical gifts, it's about time and memories. You could create another memory and go somewhere special, or you could create an album of times you have spent together and leave pages empty for the future. It really depends on what kind of man he is.

4. Kwazzy profile image59
    Kwazzyposted 7 years ago

Something he can USE, men dont like gifts they cannot actively use. Dont ask him, we dont like that! watch his moves at the mall or something, I do that for my wife, and she always ends up happy. Oh! and think of a creative way to give it to him... thats the best.

working