jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Men, would you marry a foreign woman?

1. perfectperception profile image59
    perfectperceptionposted 7 years ago

Men, would you marry a foreign woman?

I've recently added tools for dating and foreign brides to my website and am curious how many men would be interested in and actually search for a potential mate this way?

2. dianne143 profile image36
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

girl lemme reverse the question for me.... woman, would you marry a foreign man?

My answer would be yes... online dating is fun and i know some of my friends met their husbands online and they are happily married.

3. framistan profile image55
    framistanposted 7 years ago

The answer is yes... but... It is difficult to determine if any of those foreign women just want you for your money, alimony, and citizenship.  Now that i think about it... American women want mostly those same things! Might as well look for an American wife.

4. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

why not. i love women and i don't care where they are from.

5. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

If I were single, In a heartbeat. I am most attracted, for many different reasons to dark black Afro/American women and Japanese women.

6. rollingdufflebag profile image57
    rollingdufflebagposted 7 years ago

My workmate met and maried his current wife using a site for asian brides - seems it's really popular inthe UK

7. Jarn profile image81
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

Hell yes, better chance she won't hate my guts if we don't speak the same language. But as for internet dating, mail order brides, and pretty much any service of that nature, no. It's too degrading to women. I feel nothing by pity for them.