What do men look for in a woman that they want to marry?

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (67 posts)
  1. dawnM profile image58
    dawnMposted 13 years ago

Some men just like to date some women for fun and then others they want to marry, what is the difference between the two.

1. soneblom profile image60
      soneblomposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good Question dawnM! I think some woman are just that way hey, they avail themselves to the "just like to date" game. some even go for married men.

2. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well first of all, men who date for fun obviously only want to have a good time, which implies they're only after one thing....SEX!  Sadly, I've met many men that are degenerates that know how to woo any woman into bed with them, even though they could really care less about them.  Trust me, there's a reason why some men are referred to as wolves.

Men who are looking for marriage often want something more than sex.  They're looking for someone that they share a mutual attraction with that could lead to something more serious.  That's the key difference between the two...

3. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

development stage smile

4. ediggity profile image61
      ediggityposted 13 years agoin reply to this
    5. jimmy yang profile image61
      jimmy yangposted 13 years agoin reply to this

dateing woman for fun, it is just one of answers of why men dating women !
      as for your questiion, I donot think it is a easy question to answer !It maybe involves to philosophical and Genetic problem !
      there are two main nature for human:eating to survival and having sex to let you live longer in the form of your son/girl/grandchild---
      as for what men are looking for from women ,I am sorry I cannot answer you in detail !

6. speedbird profile image60
      speedbirdposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Men marry women who give them a challenge, remember men are competitive by nature. Their minds are geared to 'winning' so if you want to get hitched, play him as a trophy to be won. The opposite also applies.

7. CyclingFitness profile image90
      CyclingFitnessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Dawn.

It seems strange to many of my friends however I look for a partner that is going to challenge me. Alot of my female friends do not understand this. I mean mentally challenge in terms of career, intellect and outlook on life

I'm not looking for someone to change me, however someone who helps me be a better person while i'm with them.

Is this why i'm still single or does anyone else feel like this?

1. rebekahELLE profile image84
        rebekahELLEposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure all women would understand what you're saying. I think a lot of women want the man to be strong enough to challenge himself, and doesn't require motivation from his partner, but more because he wants to be his best for her and be the protector, provider.

But I think I get what you're saying. You want an equal, someone who inspires you to live life fully as you would do for her. Don't settle, she's out there somewhere.

1. CyclingFitness profile image90
          CyclingFitnessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks rebekahELLE

I feel I am a strong person in my own right and challenge myself, provide and support,

However yes I want an equal instead of settling for what others is the norm. Maybe i've always been too independant!

CF

8. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
      Mikel G Robertsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

For me it is her character, her integrity... her soul if you will. It is the feeling of comfort I get by being in her presence, feeling her aura, and knowing that I affect her in the same way.

9. Marp profile image61
      Marpposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The most important thing I look for in woman is having good mutual understanding. If woman and man has good mutual understanding each other most of problems can be solved out and can live happily marriage life

10. CaravanHolidays profile image60
      CaravanHolidaysposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think the problem here is that you are trying to generalize what men want, or even indeed what men are.  They don't all want the same things.

11. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

misunderstanding and pressure feeling they have to. hmm:

2. Shadesbreath profile image78
    Shadesbreathposted 13 years ago

Men want mostly the same things in a wife that women want in a husband: stability, reliability, friendship, a sense of fun (shared common interests), the kind of person who makes a good parent, a good lover, attractive.

The women who are "fun" as you call it don't need a lot of that stuff. They just have to be:  attractive, a good lover.

Men will sleep with a whore and be perfectly fine with it.  They don't want to marry one though.  Women can scream and shout about hypocrisy and unfairness and shallowness and double standards and all they want. They are even technically "morally" right.  But that changes nothing.  Men don't marry whores.  They have little or no guilt about their role in making women into whores either.  It is what it is (it's one of the things religions often try to deal with).  Anything anyone says other than that is hippy propaganda, PC delusion, and ass kissing.

1. dawnM profile image58
      dawnMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

well put, it is interesting though how many women out there really want to get married but give it up on the first date and wonder why he isn't calling them back.

1. jimmy yang profile image61
        jimmy yangposted 13 years agoin reply to this

maybe the responsiblity was rest on women !who know the situation and the atmosphere when they were dating ?

2. Flightkeeper profile image67
      Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's somewhat cruel Shadesbreath to call a woman a whore just because she likes to sleep with a man who she thinks is attractive.  Have men really devalued a woman so quickly because she likes having sex with him?  Dang! It's a good thing I wasn't expecting more than a shag! lol

1. Shadesbreath profile image78
        Shadesbreathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The emotional effect of the word "whore" is important. The word is charged because it has at its center a very real human conflict, at least in the West: the conflict between a woman's right to do with her body what she will and the biological/cultural reality of how men react to sexually active women.

It is true that men in large percentages (and no matter how hypocritical it seems intellectually) will sleep with women who are easy, but prefer not to marry them.  That is a reality that only stubborn or willfully blind thinking humans will acknowledge, and despite anyone's ability to name someone who does not fit this description anecdotally.

It is also true that women in the West prefer not to be covered with draperies and treated like the "weaker" sex and in general (albeit also hypocritical and selective) want to have the exact same social rights along with legal rights as men, which includes having the right to hump anything that moves if they so choose. 

Women in the West have that right, and they can and often do hump whomever they like whenever they like.  When this happens often, it's called--whether you like it or not--being "easy" or being "a whore."  There are usually no shortage of men ready to hump this type of woman back, men sharing the love of humping, men who are also "easy" but who don't have a negatively connotative term ascribed to them (again for what I feel is evolved reasons, but arguments will be made by astute women's studies types that invoke cultural imperatives etc., which I will not shoot down here, and just say for now, "Hey, they could be right; what do I know?").

Nonetheless, those hump-loving men are not going to turn to those easy, hump-loving women when they are seeking a wife.  They just don't.  A woman who is easy is, well, easy.  Men are the gender of greed, of war, of accumulation of resources.  Men are also often insecure, whether they know it or not: the male life IS nothing but an unending competition.  Men don't value things that are easily gotten, things that any man can have, because, well, by the very nature of "value" it requires some degree of rarity.

This is not to say that sexually active women don't get married.  It's just that, in my experience, they tend to end up with guys who don't know the details of their past, or who think that is the best they can do, guys who tend not to do well in head-to-head chick getting, if I may be so crass.

This does not mean that women who are sexually active have no worth as people or intellects, it just tends to be that men don't stick around to find out that stuff if she's easy because respect is lost, at least when it comes to wife getting.  She might make a good business partner or partner in crime, but the wife thing is rendered unlikely.

Just a theory.  I could be missing something.  But that's the evidence of what I've observed over time and it correlates pretty directly with the anthropology, history and lit that I have read.

[edit - Damn, this was long... Guess I shoulda wrote a hub.  LOL.  Sorry.]

1. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

2. Flightkeeper profile image67
          Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Shade, I understand where you're coming from.  A woman's criteria for a quickie with a guy is radically different than when she chooses to spend hopefully a lifetime with a mate.  It goes the same way for men.  We are all hypocrites to a certain degree.

However, what I was trying to say is that as women, we all to an extent expect a certain amount of sexual freedom and it does distress me that among women we still call each other whores when it comes to indulging in casual sex.  I hope that we as women can respect each other's sexual choices and not be judged so harshly, we have enough men doing that to us without doing it to ourselves.   That's all I'm saying.

3. Misha profile image62

Actually I do enjoy a pretty ass kissing. Quite a lot big_smile

1. Shadesbreath profile image78
        Shadesbreathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's because you are a man-whore.  big_smile

1. Misha profile image62

LOL Yes I am. Mark actually just called me a slut a few days ago. I guess there is no use to stay undercover anymore big_smile

1. profile image50
            anjyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

i just want to tell misha its not good

3. profile image0
    awesome77posted 13 years ago

A guy is a predictable animal! Guys do not mature mentally until the late 20's. Women on the other hand mature too fast! In fact the sooner you have sex with a guy, the less likely he will marry you!

Truth be told, when a guy meets you the first time, his only interest is sex! Depending on his skills and condition, he will do almost anything to get into your pants! If you play along on those lines you will lose!

You have to make him see, you like other things. Make him realize You have a brain and can use it. Go on dates and split the bill. Just be yourself. Control yourself in all situations!

You have to have a genuine sense of the kind of guy your like!

I do think you attract who you are! If you go around lying and cheating, don't expect a truthful guy to fall into your laps!

1. dawnM profile image58
      dawnMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Great honest answer awesome 77, I really think that if more women could read what you wrote they would not be putting themselves out there like that and have more respect for themselves.  Men like women who are confident in who they are and not trying to be someone else to get the guy.

1. lrohner profile image69
        lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ugh, ugh, ugh. Back to the old male sterotype. If a man "puts himself out there," he's just "macho." If a woman does it, she's a whore. Sigh.......

Good thing you fellas aren't privy to womens' conversations. You just might be a bit surprised. smile

2. Bill Manning profile image68
      Bill Manningposted 13 years ago

I've had dozens and dozens of girlfriends and never stayed with any more than 1 month to a year. Every time I honestly went into it with the hope that this one would be the one I could stay with.

Maybe I'm too damn picky, but they always had what I call the "too nice" attitude. That's not really the right word but basically they were like this:

1. The religious nut. "You have to believe what I do or I can't be with you". Bye bye!

2. "I want a man who knows what a woman wants without her having to tell him, make lots of money and spoil me and never have a bad day" Bye bye!

3. "Like, I love to be in harmony with the earth and have my soulmate so we can channel our cosmic energy together and create peace" Bye bye bye bye!

4. " I know it's only been two days but we get along great so why not move in together" Hello,, where did he go,,,,,

Yeah I really pick em! I just want a gal who is down to earth, sure of herself, not expecting a prince or a scumbag. Someone with NO religious baggage and just enjoys life.

That, myself, is what I want in a wife. The others,,,, are just fun dates. smile

3. dawnM profile image58
      dawnMposted 13 years ago

well Bill thank-you for the low down, I am enjoying all of the information

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image79
        schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Dawn, you are a sex-expert aren't you? Are you doing more research? I thought you knew everything?
        (this is not sarcastic)

4. Mikeydoes profile image42
      Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

I'd say trust would probably be my biggest issue, if I were consider settling down.

5. Paul Wingert profile image61
      Paul Wingertposted 13 years ago

That she's NOT a psycho b***h and liar like my ex wife.

1. AllyWrites profile image61
        AllyWritesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Paul, the fact that you refer to your former wife in those terms are more a reflection on you than on her. First of all, you married her, so there must be something that you loved or admired about her at some point. Secondly, if you go into a new relationship with that negativity, you will create a self fulfilling propecy. Instead of focusing on her and her shortcomings, focus on what you learned from your marriage and how it changed you. Best of luck...

6. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years ago

You know, it's funny how this topic has gotten so far off topic within only 17 posts. lol lol

What do men look for in a woman that they want to marry? This question is too generalized, and mostly irrelevant, because of personal choice. Each person wants something for the other and vice versa- what exactly that is is completely up to that person.

I have been privy to some womens conversations, and they respond no different than the men do, with regards to what they think about men sleeping around....where do you think the saying "Men are dogs" came from.

1. lrohner profile image69
        lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Now Cags, you REALLY don't want me to answer that question, do you? smilesmilesmile

Hey Irohner, you can take a shot at it. I've known more female than I have males, and not a single one would admit that men are not dogs. I hear it almost everyday from one female or another, just in my daily routine.

Sooner or later, men are going to find themselves in a pickle, where they will be scouring the streets looking for something, because women will final see what must be done. It would only take one voice, to bring enough women, that could shake the foundation of civilization, and truly bring about equality.

The male sexual drive versus a woman's will to be equal? Many millions of men going without because women are so sick and tired of the games that men play. I can see it happening. However, I am not that voice, but am pretty sure I understand. wink

right. I absolutely will NOT tolerate any man who cheats.
            Mine does not, and I'm sure of it.
            Men are definitely DOGS if they think they can F*** around and expect their woman not to!!! lol lol lol
            But it's really not that funny.  In my mind, if anyone cheats, it's gonna be me lol (seriously).  F*** men who are chauvenistic.....sorry bout the language wink I'm am a lady. smile
            Also, if I was in an age where ALL men were dogs---------I would most likely be gay.

lol

Thank you ! lol wink

2. banzaradiwana profile image61
              banzaradiwanaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hi, you so echo my thoughts smile ha ha ha your last sentence is a scream smile

Thankyou wink lol totally !!

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image79

right. And then there are women who are in "no marriage relationships" who are not loose because they are monogomous and so is the guy in this case, but maybe they want marriage but just aren't sure where it's going and whether they will stay or not???

1. banzaradiwana profile image61
          banzaradiwanaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

or both may carry the proverbial "excess baggage" which may or mayn't have a time span. It could be also  a preference to live  in their comfort zone... smile

hmm, point...i suppose

or....if both eventually did not want to marry...

not...

7. prettydarkhorse profile image61
      prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

First, a woman that they are attracted to physically, have self confidence and not needy --  a loyal woman who can keep a home (take care of children and her man),  while earning online, LOL,

8. netslums profile image74
      netslumsposted 13 years ago

For me, this is a fairly easy question to answer. I look for a woman who is socially acceptable, physically attractive (to an extent), has similar interests as me and someone who is not "easy". As long as the woman fits this basic criteria, she would be marriage material for me.

9. dawnM profile image58
      dawnMposted 13 years ago

Hi schoolgirlforreal, I have been asked this question so many times and i can give my opinion on it but then that wouldnt be much fun, I like to hear what people have to say and I alway love to see how a woman answers the question as opposed to a man, quite interesting.......

right, I kind of thought so...any interesting conclusions? feel free to analyze me if you want, or send me a message smile although I prob didn't do well!! lol

10. profile image0
      Tilecleaninghubposted 13 years ago

Wow the elusive semi-attractive woman who will have our kids, raise them well and put up with our crap.  Not too many of them out there.

11. Amber4 profile image59
      Amber4posted 13 years ago

Youngsters won't admit this, but consciously or subconsciously I think they choose someone that reminds them of Mama.

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Really?
        what's your mama look like?
        lol

12. pink flavour profile image61
      pink flavourposted 13 years ago

I think they want to marry a woman that is challenging enough for them , that is not an open book from the very beginning, that can be a best friend, a lover, a lady all in one. She must be different every day and a continous source of inspiration.

13. profile image0
      ssaulposted 13 years ago

this is a difficult one because every man has their own taste as well as before you get marry they may say they want one thing then the next another which ma put strain on a marriage. some men likes women with independence while other dont! its just hard to say

14. arb profile image78
      arbposted 13 years ago

I suppose this thread calls me to the defense of my noble gender, although I should not presume to define every mans true intent. While it is true that men are moved by a biological drive to divide and conquer it should be noted that we did not create ourselves with so pathetic a goal in mind. That we are driven to such ends is biologically who we are. Having acknowledged that we men must function beneath the weight of such burden is not a license to do so without responsibility. It is simply important to recognized that we are so driven. It is said that men give love to get sex and that women give sex to get love. I suspect there is truth to the statement. In the end, however, both men and women use what they have to somehow obtain the same thing, that which they want. Whether it is nobler to pusue love rather than sex depends, I suppose, on the mechanism that drives human desire. If either pursuit is rooted in honesty then there is little room for surprise or dissapointment. A women who is after marriage is no less guilty if she is using sex to get what she is after.   
      There are so many things which lead a man to marriage. but, I would note that the absence of sexual attraction is not one of them, rather I would endorse the premise, that the more I love her, the more sexually appealing she becomes. It is neither sex nor man, nor woman that creates an obstacle to marriage. In the end, it is the elusive chemistry that draws us together and though sex may not be the vehicle that gets us from a to b, it certainly enhances the ride.

1. Rajab Nsubuga profile image59
        Rajab Nsubugaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well put. I welcome the defense. I, however, feel that sex does not only enhances the ride, in more cases than not; it motivates it.

15. know one profile image60
      know oneposted 13 years ago

This trended on twitter recently under #sheiswifey

Some of the responses were quite touching... and some not so. Playing Call of Duty WITH the guy featured quite strongly in some of their estimations of what made "wifey" material smile

16. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 13 years ago

In answer to the original question, I think it depends on the maturity level of the male. I used to ask my male students which one they'd choose to marry:

A. A hot, gorgeous girl who was mean, nasty, and completely self centered. One who ran around on him behind his back with his friends. This one won't help cook or clean. She spends every penny she can get on herself.

B. An average-looking girl who was kind, compassionate, smart, funny, and thoughtful. One who was always supportive, honest, and faithful. She loves to cook and nurture.

Which one do you think they chose? 10th grade boys chose A about 80% of the time. 12th grade boys chose A about 40% of the time. Only about 10% of the college guys chose A.

17. Joy56 profile image69
      Joy56posted 12 years ago

Help i think i am turning into my hubbies mother.  Or did he see me in her all along....  HELP AGAIN.  this such an interesting and educational thread.

18. Disturbia profile image59
      Disturbiaposted 12 years ago

What do men look for in a woman that they want to marry?

I've been married five times and I still don't know.  Obviously it's not looks, intelligence, money, or a good sense of humor.

19. profile image60
      logic,commonsenseposted 12 years ago

Passion

1. Disturbia profile image59
        Disturbiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LOL, passion is overrated.  It has been my passion that has gotten me into my many marriages, but it's been my ex-husbands' passions that have sent me to the marriage counselors, the rehab centers, and on more than one occasion to the hospital.

20. ftclick profile image55
      ftclickposted 12 years ago

commitment and respect

source:  personal experiences smile

21. Jonathan Janco profile image61
      Jonathan Jancoposted 12 years ago

Once I got to a certain age, I decided there were certain characteristics I couldn't deal with. I promised myself I wouldn't begrudgingly stay in relationships with women who lie incessantly, play hard to get, play mind games or flirt with every single guy they see. That was the easy part and I haven't dated anyone in almost four years. It's also not easy to meet a woman and three minutes into knowing her she tries to hold you responsible for everything every other man has done to hurt her. Despite being lonely, I'm nowhere near as miserable as I was the times I found myself in relationships (out of fear of being alone) with women I didn't feel respected by.

As for what I look for in a life-long mate, that is hard to describe because it is so abstract and spiritual. But, with the most obvious manifestation of feelings being physical, I have to admit I am prone to extremes. The minute I first make eye contact with a woman I either feel nothing or I feel a magnetism that is irresistible. I wrote a couple of hubs about what certain women have done to me (not that I didn't do it to myself, but . . .)

I guess for me it starts with warmth. If I meet a woman who makes me shake inside, I usually try to access her compassionate nature. If she is comfortable with what she feels in her heart then a bunch of otherwise undesirable characteristics can be easily overlooked.

1. Disturbia profile image59
        Disturbiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Jonathan - I find what you say very interesting.  It seems that I have been married to or dated the male counterparts to the women you describe.  The man I just divorced was very much all the things you mention, i.e. the lies, the flirting, the game playing, and most of all holding me responsible for and taking out his aggression on me for what every other woman he ever knew before me did to him, including some girl he had a crush on when he was 12 and in jr. highschool.  So she didn't like him, what has that got to do with me?   

I have to tell you, and I know this for a fact, eventually you won't be able to overlook those "undesirable characteristics" and they will lead to nothing but misery.  I tried to do that.  My ex wasn't all horrible, he was a good man in most respects, he has lots of friends, he's charming, warm, loving, and my daughters both still have a great deal of affection for him.  He was just not a very good husband.  I always thought if he treated me the way he does his friends we could probably have had a happy marriage.

1. Jonathan Janco profile image61
          Jonathan Jancoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I date the female counterparts of the men you were married to? That's funny because my mother often tells me the same thing!

22. prettydarkhorse profile image61
      prettydarkhorseposted 12 years ago

it depends on what he is looking for, the idea of a good wife may vary from person to person. However most look for a person whom they believe can be their "partner" in the truest sense of the word.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)