jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What was your most romantic experience?

1. Kindacrazy profile image57
    Kindacrazyposted 7 years ago

What was your most romantic experience?

2. ahorseback profile image76
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Mine was a secret love that I had for years , so secret that I was the only one that could know . I was over it though in time and  knew that to reveal it at the time would have been painful for too many , and beautiful for only two.

3. arb profile image80
    arbposted 7 years ago

After one too many talks with my wife, I suggested that we sit, stare at one another for 5 minutes and not utter a word. It was intoxicating. I've never gotten over it, but alast, whoever it was that I was with for those five minutes, has spent the last 40 years still laughing. Obviously, we find romance in different places.

4. Bronson_Hub profile image61
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

I feel so cheesy saying this.  It was picnic at the beach, cozying next to each other as the sun sets, and then some dolphins past the break start jumping around.  It felt like we were in a Disney movie.

It would be either that or the adventures of moving across the country where everything that could go wrong did go wrong - and we handled it so well that each night when we felt incredibly grateful... and, well, excited, about being in each others lives.

5. Lupozee profile image61
    Lupozeeposted 7 years ago

1. Being proposed to by my wonderful boyfriend at the time but is now my wonderful husband.

6. Maggie-May profile image61
    Maggie-Mayposted 7 years ago

There are a few, but the one most recent was while I spent christmas week with my now ex boyfriend.  My kids were away, and it had been decided that I would stay with him that week. I hadn't bothered putting up a tree this year knowing the children wouldn't be home...it just didn't feel like christmas without them.  One morning over coffee and before leaving to work I had mentioned to my boyfriend that he and I should get a tree and have fun decorating it, for he had never put a tree up in hisplace before.  After working a seven hour shift at the restaurant I was beat when I walked in, I didn't notice it at first but there was a tree standing with medocre decorating...tangerines instead of bulbs, silver candy wrappers thrown here and there....I was thrilled, an thought it the nicest most romantic thing any guy had ever done for me.

7. DIYweddingplanner profile image90
    DIYweddingplannerposted 7 years ago

This is kind of bittersweet, since we are broken up now, but I would have to say when my then boyfriend took me kayaking and snorkeling in Marathon, Florida.  I had never done either before and we were snorkeling one afternoon when I got caught in a current and could feel myself being dragged out to deep water.  This had never happened to me before and i started to panic a little, but then I felt his hand on mine, pulling me out of it. That feeling, under the water, the fear, and that reassuring hand on mine guiding me to safety, will stay with me a long time.

8. Hunbbel Meer profile image86
    Hunbbel Meerposted 7 years ago

Her first stolen kiss

9. sadidas profile image50
    sadidasposted 7 years ago

it has to be my First Date! after a romantic lunch we headed for an even more romantic experience! We took a boat and sailed to a lonely island where we found breeze playing the music and the Sun playing hide-and-seek between the clouds.Unaware and unsteady yet so spontaneous,what actually triggered our First Ever 'French Kiss' we are yet to know but do we need to care?wink

working