jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do men see a girl as a sexual object in the first place?

1. swedviking profile image63
    swedvikingposted 7 years ago

Why do men see a girl as a sexual object in the first place?

Men, with some exceptions, have some similar psychological look on girls. The most obvious one...is to see a girl as a sexual object, that's why you flirt with a girl in a way that she understands his intention and feels proud of being a girl (or a sex object in a direct way). Why is it like this?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4603651_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

Biology, survival of the species to ensure procreation. And BOY did it work....too well methinks.

3. swedviking profile image63
    swedvikingposted 7 years ago

@dandra, can it only be for procreation? biological i also agree but there is something more psychological that i am missing here. Not th exact answer i am looking for...

4. 19621205 profile image60
    19621205posted 7 years ago

Is it because men are more aggressive and have a very high sexual drive than women? Men easily arouse in the physical attributes of women even the first time he meets her.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

The short answer is yes.
    Men and women approach dating differently.
    Awhile back I wrote a hub on this subject.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/domenreallyexpectsexafteradate

Men tend to want to be with the most physically attractive woman they can get. If he is attracted to her he will ask her out.

A man could care less if a woman is a doctor, lawyer, or waitress! If he thinks she is beautiful, sexy, or hot then he's interested. Given a choice between 2 exact cars with the exception of one needing a paint job and the other one looks like it just rolled of the assembly line...etc A man is likely to take the newer one even if both cars have the same engine and mileage on them.
    Having said that it does not mean he will stick with her if indeed it turns out their personalities clash or they lack similar interests.

working