jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you have online friendship or relationship?

1. Rastamermaid profile image74
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

Do you have online friendship or relationship?

Do you consider someone you've never met a "real friend".

Can you actually date online and never actually see this person?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4617988_f260.jpg

2. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Yes to both. I have many online friends that I have never met in person, yet are some of the best friends I have. How is it any different than carrying on friendships by phone, or something similar? Dating is the same thing -- in fact, I never met my husband in real life until the day he landed here, six months after we met, the day he moved in. Best move either of us ever made.

3. dianne143 profile image38
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

I do have I met him when I was in college way back 2006 we are really good friends though he is different from me he lives in Istanbul, turkey and until now we still talk online.

4. Bronson_Hub profile image60
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

With World of Warcraft... Well, I did until I quit two years ago.  A lot of folks who play that game develop relationships with their "e-girlfriends" which was annoying.  Usually their e-girl sucked at playing the game and their boyfriend was really good at playing the game.  So when you played with them you got stuck with both which was always 50/50.  But I digress...

I began what felt like an e-relationship and after about a week into it without prospects of meeting this person (we found each other online dating) I pulled the plug.  Writing is fun.  Relating in person is much more fun.

working