Hello, have been following advice on how to get him back but my mother has calle

1. profile image48
    chelsealposted 7 years ago

Hello, have been following advice on how to get him back but my mother has called him?

Hello he split from me in Italy, I went to London & live with parents while looking for work.  They don't want me there, thats unerstandable as they have their lives- but as much as I keep out of the way and get a job they do all to try and get me out.  On Sunday came the latest job rejection, something that would have come with its own flat, my sister told me that my mother yesterday had called my ex to take me back as I'm picking on them  cos of him. not true. He said he loves me but cant live with me. What is my next step? now I fear I've lost him after my mother  call thanks

2. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Well, if your ex can't live with you and your parents have had enough of you, haven't you considered that the problem may be with you, that you need to change your behavior?

3. C. M. Britt profile image66
    C. M. Brittposted 7 years ago

Regardless of whether your mother called or not, it is obvious that he doesn't want you back for whatever reason.  The world is full of men, go on with your life and find one that truly loves you and wants to be with you.

working