jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If LOVE never last forever, tell me what's forever for?

1. jay2jay profile image60
    jay2jayposted 7 years ago

If LOVE never last forever, tell me what's forever for?

2. trixy123 profile image57
    trixy123posted 7 years ago

Faith, Hope, and Love  are the only things  that will last forever!

3. Magdelene profile image83
    Magdeleneposted 7 years ago

Some may say the Soul never dies, this I imagine would mean it goes on forever. Supposing the Soul does go on forever, who is to say that you will remember what happened here once you move on to somewhere else? 
    Forever is for learning and as each, second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year passes by we are bound to learn new things, some will be great and some will be hard lessons.
    I realize this is not helping your question, but forever is for you to use how you wish, people will come and go but you still go on, hopefully as a better person from what you have learned. 
    Forever is a long time and if our Souls go on past this life, look at it objectively, just as a flash in the pan. Enjoy the opportunities you are given and learn from any mistakes you make along the way.
    Have faith, find the good that can come from today's  heartache.
    PS: Sometimes Love does last forever, especially perhaps from our creator.

4. fucsia profile image61
    fucsiaposted 7 years ago

I believe that love can last forever. It depends on what you mean by love. If you grow the natural love that is within you, ( toward a person, all people, nature, yourself, life ) you can choose to make it last forever.
    Then I have my own way of thinking: if a thing as love for one person, will not last for ever I can choose to live it as if it were eternal. I live today as if my love would last forever. To me it is forever. What matter if it is not really for ever?

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

forever is to me, until you die when it purtains to love and it does last forever. lots of people are in love till they die and if you include family, they continue to love you even after you die.

6. Uni_te profile image61
    Uni_teposted 7 years ago

Forever is the aspect of time, and limitlessness. There is a forever because we believe that time happens in a series of sequential events, that never ends. Because it never ends, there is a forever. It's the future, that cannot be predicted, or drawn out of the darkness that we fear. Because you never know what could happen, and not knowing whether we've done right or wrong in a specific situation scares us at times. And we must wait, and endure in that uncertainty, because Forever forces us to do so.

7. lindagoffigan profile image59
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

Good question.  You are saying that love is so great that love should be the one thing that is forever because of its greatness.  I like your question.

working