jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Have you ever seen your doppelgänger?

1. ptosis profile image73
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Have you ever seen your doppelgänger?

A doppelgänger is your double - someone who looks like you.

2. tnderhrt23 profile image75
    tnderhrt23posted 7 years ago

Nope, that would scare me to death! But have been told by many, they have!

3. arb profile image80
    arbposted 7 years ago

I'd shoot him and put him out of his misery!

4. Docmo profile image91
    Docmoposted 7 years ago

As you may see from my hub (Every word has a story: Devils, Damask and Doppelgänger) superstition is that  if you ever see one, it means it is a harbinger of death!

I personally have not see mine but I did pretend to have one about town when I was caught going to the pictures when I should have been at College. I said there must been 'another' who looks just like me. This imaginary doppelgänger helped me out of many sticky situations. I am just glad my Dad doesn't read hubpages.

Or does he... oops!

And ptosis, do you by any chance have siblings called miosis and anhidrosis? ;-)

5. dianne143 profile image35
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4663956_f260.jpg

Yeah I've seen her, she was a popular female celebrity in the Philippines many said that I  do look like Empress Shuck, when she had a noon time series it was a hit to the televiewers, sometimes when I am walking to the mall many would look at me and I think they think I look like her... smile I am referring for the real human look alike.

But if that will I see I do not know maybe it would scare me forever.

6. webguyonline profile image53
    webguyonlineposted 7 years ago

haven't seen one, but I do believe they exist... Lots of my friends often told me a story that they've seen their doppleganger.

7. Bronson_Hub profile image62
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

I see him on the back of every milk carton.

8. muftdagyan profile image58
    muftdagyanposted 7 years ago

Doppelganger,I thought doppelganger exist only in bobo proctor's quantum jumping.
    Do you know about quantum jumping,Search about this on internet maybe that interests you.

working