jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

how can i get my fiancee to tell me who he truely wants to be with?

1. profile image48
    unhappy11posted 6 years ago

how can i get my fiancee to tell me who he truely wants to be with?

my fiancee and i have been together for almost three years and he has been texting sexually to my step sister and they have had a sexual back massage that my fiancee did not tell me about until we had left her place. they have both lied to me about the things they were texting even though i had read the messages and now he is texting her how he feels but telling me he is just doing it to show me it was her that started it all. she only tells me the stuff after i tell her i know and her excuse everytime is she didnt want to hurt me.

2. dianne143 profile image37
    dianne143posted 6 years ago

You have to move on and let him go out of your life he is a lier and he  don't treat you nice. If he loves you she should respect you by not doing sexually back to your step sister It was so worst cos he did lied to you and he has a sexually affair with your step sister he don't have respect to you, to all of your family.

3. marketingskeptic profile image71
    marketingskepticposted 6 years ago

I think your best bet would be to move on and get away from this guy. Dirty texting isn't necessarily "cheating," but its still a serious betrayal of your trust (especially since you're engaged AND he's doing it with your step-sister)! That level of disrespect isn't something that you should have to deal with.

Don't marry the guy and save yourself the heartbreak.

I hope everything works out!

4. ThunderKeys profile image64
    ThunderKeysposted 6 years ago

Depending on your resources, if you are really planning on getting married, you may want to consider prepatory marital counseling with a trained EFT therapist. EFT therapists are specially trained to explore and correct deep emotional connection problems in a relationship, using science-proven methods over a very short number of sessions (7-15). This would both clarify your concerns through the perspective of a true relationship expert, and provide your guy with a powerful wakeup call around what makes marriage work and what doesn't.

5. RNMSN profile image90
    RNMSNposted 6 years ago

unhappy tell that no good expletive expletive where he can put it!!! you are WAY too good for those kind of stupid games!!!   geez
    my ole mans ex seal and our son is retired marine/you need help telling off this guy or do you just want this really mad southern momma to tell him?
    much love to you! barbara b

working