jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is online relationship last long?

1. earhzondi profile image58
    earhzondiposted 7 years ago

Is online relationship last long?

2. newadamadamz profile image54
    newadamadamzposted 7 years ago

No. I don't think so they last so long..........

3. dexixy profile image65
    dexixyposted 7 years ago

Most people online are psychos-I mean people who seek online Love tend to be having a dark past, divorced or anything so unless you share the same pasts then it will probably last long.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Yes, they certainly can last a long time. I know people who have had to carry on their online relationships for years until they found a way to be together. My own online relationship only lasted six months...before he was able to move here, marry me, and make a family with me. I think that in a lot of ways you can learn to get to know people a lot better online than if you'd met them offline -- you have to talk in order to have time together, so the physical aspect doesn't get in the way of getting to know each other. That's not to say that they will all last, relationships in general -- both online and offline -- have a pretty low batting average, but they certainly can.

@ dexixy -- most people online are psychos...aren't you online too? Everyone has a past of some sort, and someone can hide their dark past just as easily in person as they can over the internet if they have a mind to do so.

5. mbbs profile image56
    mbbsposted 7 years ago

YES, IF ONE CAN THINK TO CARRY IT ON................ALL ARE NOT PSYCHOS..................IT'S IN UR HAND TO FIND OUT UR BELOVED NORMAL ONE..........

6. dianne143 profile image37
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

Yes, that will test how far  your love can do. And I know some of people who dated online for 3 years in chatting. After 3 years the guy visited the girl and proposed and  they are happily married now with 2 cute lil boys. Most of my friends they met their husbands and bf through online dating and they are all happy.

working