jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you talk more about good or bad things?

1. akuigla profile image59
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

Do you talk more about good or bad things?

2. christen101 profile image52
    christen101posted 7 years ago

I talk about both but I figured maybe this story could help someone somewhere and im still in a mess but I just take it day by day and figure things could be worse

3. justanotherteen profile image59
    justanotherteenposted 7 years ago

Most of the things people talk about aren't good things, mostly gossip or complaining if you think about it but I find that I prefer talking about good things better as the conversation is then more real and enjoyable

4. profile image50
    sunny5555posted 7 years ago

I am the type of person to always talk more about good thing.

5. Iadore profile image59
    Iadoreposted 7 years ago

I like to be optimistic about things, because I believe your thoughts and what you meditate can affect you. If all that is coming out of you is negative then your probably not happy within you. Good things and positivity are essential.

6. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I tend to talk about good things but if something bad had happened to me, I will talk to someone or everyone for sure.  I am a positive person although my son would probably say "Not!"  Seriously though,  I try to avoid negative people like the plague.  I like being happy and negative people tend to bring me down.  When I get frustrated, I tend to whine a little... sometimes I even write about it... it's very therapeutic.

7. Cathyrin profile image53
    Cathyrinposted 7 years ago

I thinks and talk more about good things than those things that are basically negative. Though, there are times that thinking about negative things is inevitable. But I always prefer talking and thinking about good and positive things. smile

8. dianne143 profile image36
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

I talk both. It is good not be one sided because from it we learn and we can correct our mistakes.

9. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i think i talk about good things a lot more then bad but that is in my day to day life. on sites like this i usually talk more about bad things i think.

10. joshhunt83 profile image60
    joshhunt83posted 7 years ago

I would like to say good things but recently due to the economic crisis I find myself talking more about negative topics like unemployment, debt and the banks. These are constructive discussions so maybe they could be seen as good. The concepts of good and bad are subjective, the world isn't so clean cut, good or bad, black or white, everything is a constantly changing shade of grey.

working