jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Met somebody who know you but you cannot associate who?

1. theseus profile image81
    theseusposted 6 years ago

Met somebody who know you but you cannot associate who?

What would you do if you come across somebody who knows you by name but you cannot recall his/her name although you recognize the face? Will you ask for his name again or pretend that you know?

2. UnderstatedMoment profile image82
    UnderstatedMomentposted 6 years ago

I would simply apologize and say "I'm sorry, I can't recall your name. I apologize, what was it again?"  It might be awkward for a little while but at least you know their name, so just ask. smile

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

it happens to me a lot. i have a terrible memory from my younger years and i usually just act like i remember them. most of the time it isn't people i want to associate with anyways so it's no big deal.

4. pertibha321 profile image44
    pertibha321posted 6 years ago

i felt that many times and you know what i do? when i meet him or her i show that i know him or her too and make a little talk.Then put pressure on my mind and still i didn't get who was he or she then ask to my friends who may know that guy or girl.Showing the person that you cant recall his or her name makes them feel bad.

5. Dovay Lee profile image36
    Dovay Leeposted 6 years ago

It is difficult to deal with such situation. if you can not recall theri names, this will make them feel bad. I think you should find some ways to know theri names indirectly. it is better i think.

6. ajuvr profile image67
    ajuvrposted 6 years ago

we constantly meet God in every thing around as well as within us just to unfortunately dissociate Him by pathetic ignorance !

working