jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's wrong with him... or with me??

1. ewilliam profile image57
    ewilliamposted 7 years ago

What's wrong with him... or with me??

Hi, there's a guy that I met at church, apparently looks like he's not interrested in me but after a while I noticed that he could not stop staring at me and when I look at him, he looks somewhere else like he was avoiding me or pretending to ignore me. He does that all the time, prentending to ignore me, he does not even talk to me even if he's really outgoing with everybody and very VERY talkative, but does not talk to me AT ALL! And when I initiate a conversation with him or with our common friends, he does like I'm not here totally ignoring me. I mean that's annoying but I really wanna kno

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago
  3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

There are two schools of thought on this.
    A lot of it depends on his age.

1. If he's young he may be shy around girls/women he is interested in.

2. If he's older he may be toying with you in order to get (you to come on to him). Some men believe the best way to attract a woman (especially if she's attractive) is to behave the opposite way of most men. Instead of trying to come on to her or using pick up lines...etc He just pretends like she doesn't exist.

Her curiosity gets the best of her and eventually she's wondering what's wrong with her! Never mind the fact that every other guy wants her. (She can't stop thinking about the guy who ignores her!)

If you aren't romantically interested in this guy then ignore him and stop paying attention to his games. If you are then flirt with him.

Last but not least maybe he heard some rumor about you and finds it heard to believe.

4. krillco profile image94
    krillcoposted 7 years ago

I'd put my money on him being quite intimidated and frightened of you, despite his interest. We all fear rejection, and manage the fear differently...sometimes how we do it does not make much sense.