jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

How we can judge personality of other?

1. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

How we can judge personality of other?

2. profile image0
    Ruach Eishposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure judging the personality of another is as profitable as judging their motives - what they're after and why they want it.  The way to do that is by experience with lots of different kinds of people and by observing how people behave around you all the time.

3. yiasa profile image59
    yiasaposted 7 years ago

the best way to judge a person's personality is to say nothing but observe him/her. See his/her reaction and the way to act.

4. evilia_lim profile image60
    evilia_limposted 7 years ago

To judge one's personality is by looking at the way he/ she talks and their body languages.  Of course our experiences dealing with many people could train us better in judging people's characters.

5. phiphi profile image57
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

Hmmmm you can judge other by observing and by your life experienced which helps you for checking of other personality

6. arb profile image80
    arbposted 7 years ago

I would rather not judge one's personality at all. I may not be drawn to it, in which case, I move along, but somewhere it proves to be just what someone else was looking for. Which one of us were right? Just different strokes for different folks.

7. sweetescape profile image56
    sweetescapeposted 7 years ago

I would say that by gestures and the way the person speaks, but that's only like a first impression. To know more about one's personality, you must also learn more of the person's background, how was the person raised and the environment where he/she grew up.