jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What do you look for in a life partner?

1. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

What do you look for in a life partner?

what do you look for in your life partner means ...............

2. Impressions profile image60
    Impressionsposted 7 years ago

Someone I can be myself and vice versa
    We will challenge each other to be our best selves

3. profile image0
    SilverGenesposted 7 years ago

A best friend with similar values and a great sense of humour

4. chloe's hub profile image56
    chloe's hubposted 7 years ago

Someone whom i could feel the comfort.. that who can understand me and love me for being me... The one that makes me feel better and encourage me even at my worst... And most of all...

SOMEONE I CAN CALLED MINE!

5. Dovay Lee profile image36
    Dovay Leeposted 7 years ago

a friend and companion. we can support each other the whole life.

6. zduckman profile image60
    zduckmanposted 7 years ago

I look for my equal. Someone who is smart, has an opinion, but is open minded at the same time. Oh yea...and sexy never hurts.

7. ikechiawazie profile image60
    ikechiawazieposted 7 years ago

Some that can make me tick. Someone that understands ME and makes me feel like ME and not someone else.

8. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

- Smarter than me, which is not difficult because I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    - Sense of humour - I love to laugh and I have a weird sense of humour, so I want my guy to be able to laugh with me and make me laugh.
    - Romantic - he should be able to know the meaning of a single rose.. and never forgets Valentine's Day
    - Good hygiene - A fresh out-of-the-shower look and smell almost always get lucky in my book - please note I said "almost always"
    - One I could be comfortable with just being there and vice versa.
    - One who could put up with me because I have been told I'm not easy to live with (my late husband could vouch for that - no I didn't kill him)

and so much more... no wonder I'm alone!  Oh well, I had a most wonderful 23 years of marriage... my late husband was my soulmate, and if I don't find another soulmate (or he finds me!) then I'm ok by it.  I have my kids and I'm lovin' being on my own.

9. julie58 profile image59
    julie58posted 7 years ago

Honesty, a sense of humour, trust, respect - and love of course. My husband of 30 years has always been my best friend.

10. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

"a butt that just won't quit"                                                                   .

11. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

i want someone who is genuine carring intellagent loyal truthfull and successfull some one who will love me for me someone eho actully wants to get to know me and is intrested in the things i have to say i want someone who will build me up not bring me down someone i feel scure with and safe

working