jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think your best friend could be a best life partner & why ?

1. profile image60
    Pari2804posted 6 months ago

Do you think your best friend could be a best life partner & why ?

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 months ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13741579_f260.jpg

I believe it's possible for some people.
    The reason being is they're more honest about their feelings with their best friend. Whereby in most relationships it takes years for couples to view each other as being best friends after going through the initial "infatuation phase".
    Having said that I believe it's easier for an ex lover to become a "best friend" than for a "best friend" to become a lover.
    The "friend zone" was invented for people whom we do not feel any romantic spark towards. They may have all the other qualities one wants but if there is a lack of romantic/sexual chemistry they become more like siblings to us.
    Anyone who suggests you be "friends" is telling you they don't see (you) as being "the one" for them! If they were "into you" they would not want to risk leaving you on the "open market" for very long. After all there is no such thing as being "exclusive friends". Generally speaking it's a waste of time if you're a "friend" who wants more than friendship from someone.

1. profile image60
      Pari2804posted 6 months agoin reply to this

Well...i agree with you totally but think about all other aspect of life apart from romance & sexual chemistry.
      Life partner is all about sharing your life , your aspirations & dreams & being comfortable jolly n Happening with smbody you

2. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 6 months agoin reply to this

If you leave the (sugar) out of the cake all you have is bread.
      Most marriages began with the couple falling "in love". Almost everyone wants some chemistry/romance with a life partner. Couples want both romance & building a life together.

working