jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

I'm 18, should I lose my virginity to a 19 year old guy that has had 22 sexual p

1. Kartellmyst profile image60
    Kartellmystposted 6 years ago

I'm 18, should I lose my virginity to a 19 year old guy that has had 22 sexual partners?

2. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My dear if you have to ask this question then the obvious answer is no.

3. cresandsuzanne profile image57
    cresandsuzanneposted 6 years ago

just remember : 88% of males between age 16-24 have std's they dont know about.

4. Joan1 profile image57
    Joan1posted 6 years ago

You don't have to do anything you don't want.
    Losing your virginity just to make a guy happy is not a good reason.

Only do it if you want to.
    That he had 22 sexual partners at least means he is not unexperienced, although when a guy says 22 it usually means 3.
    Make sure that he is patient and goes as slow as you want to.

Make him wear a condom! No matter how much he says he is clean, tested, and it feels so much better without a condom.
    Only on your terms, or else it's over for him.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

if you even need to ask this question you shouldn't even be having sex.

6. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

I would have to say no. Obviously he's a predator.

7. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

A guy that is 19 and has had 22 sexual partners? Heck no! He's a player. He will leave you after he gets what he wants and won't stick around for more. Get rid of him.
    Yes, my man has had 22 sexual partners, but he is 31 and I am no virgin.

8. tenordj profile image77
    tenordjposted 6 years ago

that would be a very big no. You would not be happy and to him you would end up being another notch on the bed post. Trust me hold on to that V-card and you wont regret it. Its just not worth it to throw it away on some guy like that.

9. profile image46
    vanesavposted 6 years ago

You have to do what you feel like. It doesn`t matter how many sexual relashionships he had. This is only about you and what you want.

10. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

Like someone else said, just the fact that you had to ask proves that you aren't ready. Not to mention the 22 other partners! Don't risk getting an STD just to lose your virginity. If hes only 19 but has been with that many people, he probably won't think twice about adding more people to that list- even if he says he's with you. Make sure you know what you're doing, that you trust the guy and remember that losing your virginity is a big deal. Wait as long as you need to.

11. Kartellmyst profile image60
    Kartellmystposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the advice..I needed it..plus I haven't lost it..which is an Awesome thing smile

12. makusr profile image61
    makusrposted 6 years ago

Very well do it. That guy will have 23 hits to his credit. Leave him girl.