jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Who is the third person in the love triangle?

1. youmeget profile image78
    youmegetposted 6 years ago

Who is the third person in the love triangle?

2. Dovay Lee profile image38
    Dovay Leeposted 6 years ago

Frankly speaking i am not clear about it. we should be faithful to the persons that we love

3. livingsimply profile image60
    livingsimplyposted 6 years ago

I like this question a lot.  I think you may have lots of people thinking their answers but not necessarily wanting to share.  For those wo do not find themselves in this position it offers no question at all.  For those who are in this position it is a painful question that asks up to stare at the issue.  It is quite possible for the third person to be somewhat invisible, certainly to 1 person, if not both.  If they stay like this life is easier but perhaps not honest.  It is the kind of honesty that tests us greatly.   That is all I am prepared to say - but great question!

4. Loveslove profile image60
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

The third person would depend on who the other two are.......

5. profile image0
    Marzimeposted 6 years ago

the last person to enter? you like a guy, talk for months then another girl comes along.. the third person that enters the triangle is there to test the strength of first two in the relationship. Most test fail with a third party bc you lose trust. Funny part is people get upset tinking its them but in the end the winner is the one that walks away. That is the ultimate reward- realizing your worth! smile

6. suncat profile image60
    suncatposted 6 years ago

The third person would be the one who wants to be third.

Not in the sense that he/she doesn't want to be first or second but in the way that he/she already knows that the first 2 places are taken but still doesn't mind to enter the game.

Of course simetimes it may just happen without anyone making a particular decision, but after that happens the person may decide if it is worth staying and being 3rd or may be it's just a mistake and try to leave the triangle.

7. Ranzi profile image83
    Ranziposted 6 years ago

I had a friend whose third person (thing) in the relationship was his bass guitar. He put it above his girlfriend and family, that it eventually broke up his relationship.

8. sir_tallest profile image64
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

not sure if there should be a love triangle except when there is God or kids invloved.....if not it's a love line

9. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 6 years ago

The last person to enter is unfortunately the "third" person.  And, what happens to that third is that they become the "filler" in that they fill the needs for person one that he/she feels person two isn't able to meet - and they fill the needs for person two that he/she feels person one isn't able to meet.  In all the need filling for persons one and two, person three becomes depleted, and no one really meets his/her needs.

smile

10. maria.rose profile image37
    maria.roseposted 6 years ago

simply it  would be depend on  relation.......... who is third one a friend , girlfriend or boy friend.........smile

11. iZeko profile image96
    iZekoposted 6 years ago

The one who shows up when least expected.

12. Timetothink profile image60
    Timetothinkposted 6 years ago

Geometrically speaking, the third person would be the one on top

working