jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Do you like your next door neighbours?

1. sangre profile image96
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Do you like your next door neighbours?

2. gis_r07 profile image84
    gis_r07posted 6 years ago

I actually have only one next door neighbor. She is 98 years old and very active. I often see her raking the leaves in the fall and watering her flowers in the spring. I never really got to know her well but from the little I know I will say that she is likable. I do respect her drive though- very admirable at her age.

3. N.E. Wright profile image81
    N.E. Wrightposted 6 years ago

Actually, I do.

I live in an apartment building and my neighbors on either side of me are pretty cool.

We do not socialize, but we do greet each other whenever we see one another, and that is nice.

N.E.

4. profile image0
    Lisa Mae DeMasiposted 6 years ago

We do like our neighbors.  They pet sit for my menagerie when we go out of town.  Great to know we're friendly in case there's an emergency...

5. Maggie-May profile image59
    Maggie-Mayposted 6 years ago

Absolutely, definitely, without a single doubt in my mind and being, NO.

6. micadeolu profile image48
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

I like my next door neighbors because they are my next-of-kin in times of emergency and sorrow. They also share my joys and sometimes give useful advice to me when I need it.

7. shanaya profile image78
    shanayaposted 6 years ago

My neighbour is a doctor. i use to hate him alot because i'm realy scared of injections. that's why
       "I eat an APPLE  a day and keeps the doctor{neighbour} away"..lol

8. ChristineVianello profile image59
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

NO! Barbara is horrible. We share a porch and a walk way and whenever it snows she only shovels her side. Which is only two feet! Being a kind man, my father always shovels her side. What is she trying to prove?

9. kevrock529 profile image60
    kevrock529posted 6 years ago

I am lucky to have great neighbors to one side and an empty lot on the other. It is constant weekend cook outs, we all live on a salt water canal and both have boats on our docks. Us amd our neoghbors both have kids the same age. We could not have been any luckier. A neighbor can make or break everyday living!

10. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

most of the time sometimes they can be loud but they try to be helpfull when they can be

11. Claudin_Dayo profile image60
    Claudin_Dayoposted 6 years ago

The Lord said love your neighbors as you love yourself but human as we are.. . we sometimes forget that! lol I wish I could like them in the least

12. profile image0
    Jussara Scottonposted 6 years ago

Your question leads me to another, 'cause I don't know any of my neighbours! Does that make me antisocial?? I wonder what they think of me...

13. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I have the best neighbour ever, she is my mother in law. She downsized and came to live beside us when her husband passed away last year. She is 85 years old and is an amazing woman, so kind and helpful, always baking us little treats and offering to babysit. Couldn't wish for a better neighbour.

working