jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are Taureans and Aquarians really meant to be together?

1. Rooskaya profile image47
    Rooskayaposted 6 years ago

Are Taureans and Aquarians really meant to be together?

Is this match successful as a married couple.Any real time experienced users here? Share with us.

2. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

What exactly is a real time experienced user?

3. Rooskaya profile image47
    Rooskayaposted 6 years ago

Taureans-Aquarians (couples) share your thoughts here.Does this match work well?

4. ii3rittles profile image83
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

Horoscope signs are a mind set. If you believe your meant to be with someone, you will be, forever with them. I don't follow this crap, but if it helps, I'm a Pisces and my fiance is a Taurus and I was told they are said to balance each other out, and we do seem to balance each other out. With my calmness and loving heart, I balance his hardheadedness and stubbornness. Do some research but I wouldn't base my love life on horoscopes, or my life for that matter. It's all just a mind set.

5. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 6 years ago

It all depends on your rising sign. Taurus is an earth sign and Aquarius is an air sign. They are not supposed to match unless one of you has a rising sign on either a fire or water sign.
    I love aquarian men! they are very beautiful human beings! Aquarian women tend to be some of my best friends too.

6. shabbychicunique profile image60
    shabbychicuniqueposted 6 years ago

They are both fixed signs making them very both fixed in their ways. Stubbornness will be their biggest obstacle. Perseverance will be their biggest strength. You will also need to evaluate the rising sign and moon sign of the couple.