jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you have a certain "type" that you are always attracted to?

1. your cybersister profile image61
    your cybersisterposted 6 years ago

Do you have a certain "type" that you are always attracted to?

2. neakin profile image72
    neakinposted 6 years ago

Yes, all the wrong ones.  lol  4real.  I don't know what it is the guy can be doing good, great job then we start dating and he see's me as some kind of opportunity and quits his job.  Never fails.  I think I have some kind of invisible sign tattooed across my forehead that says:  Quit your job today and I will take care of you tomorrow........

3. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

It is a invisible force that I can't help attracting to someone who is my wife. It is the best of my life and yet to find the same kind of attraction. Maybe this is one of the kind of type that is special.

4. hottopics profile image55
    hottopicsposted 6 years ago

It is true, I know i am. I guess its a gene inside us that makes us connect with a certain type.

Neakin, keep trying, there are a few nice ones of us out there.

5. ravenblueu profile image58
    ravenblueuposted 6 years ago

There's always none in particular. When I liked someone I usually find it hard to identify which specific thing that i am really attracted to.

But obvious answers will be looks and a person being too nice or a gentleman.

6. profile image0
    Digsposted 6 years ago

Yes, sensitive and kind with a bit of an edge and always a little dingy!

7. plkshooter profile image73
    plkshooterposted 6 years ago

I have a type I'm attracted to, sort off. I am attracted to the chase, I like a girl that has some mystery to her, I like being puzzled. If I am interested in a girl, it most likely is not mutual initially. I challenge myself and usually the girl eventually likes me back. As for personality I love girls that are cute and modest, and I find it adorable when a girl does not acknowledge her own beauty.

8. KateWest profile image75
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

Nerdy, geeky, "nice" guy types although sometimes I am tricked by jerks masquerading as good guys. And sometimes intellectuals tend to be emotionally unavailable - or the ones I meet anyway. But you can't help who you're attracted to! Sigh.

working