jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I want to ask girls that what kind of guy would you go for?

1. puru13 profile image43
    puru13posted 6 years ago

I want to ask girls that what kind of guy would you go for?

bad guys or nice guys...what do you look in males?

please be true here,i have seen that many women don't walk their talk when it comes to dating.Although they say that they like nice guys but at they end they go with the bad ones.is it true?

2. cheerfulnuts profile image62
    cheerfulnutsposted 6 years ago

Women have different tastes, just like men. I think some women are attracted to "bad guys" because they look mysterious and cool. Some men are also attracted to "bitchy" girls. Girls who "don't walk their talk" are those who don't know themselves well enough. Such girls don't really know what kind of guy they really like until they meet THE guy. Personally, I am attracted to very nice guys. Honest! I know myself. =P

3. shanaya profile image77
    shanayaposted 6 years ago

Well the answer to this question can be easy and hard at the same time. It can easy as there are some very essential qualities which almost every woman demands in her man and it can be hard to figure out sometimes as not all men are the same and sometimes not all women are looking for that common package. being a female may be my list will never end here. lolz.
    below is the few one.
    1--ROMANTIC
    2--GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR
    3--GENTLEMAN.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

The answer for most women will vary depending on their age.
    What a girl/woman wants in a mate at 18, 25, 31 or 40+ will likely be different. The same is true for guys/men.

Each of us has our own "laundry list" of what we want in a mate.
    However it takes a certain amount of "maturity" and "discipline" to stick to that list. "Chemistry" and "physical attraction" are two traits which are most important during our youth. After a series of bad relationships and heartaches it's not uncommon to hear someone claim all men or all women are no good.

The truth is each of us "selects" our own friends, lovers, and spouse. If you go to the grocery store to purchase an apple but buy an onion instead, whose fault is that?

Ideally with experience comes wisdom and hopefully the ability to select better mates for relationships. Awhile back I wrote a hub on this subject matter. Nice guys don't finish last but often times they have to wait longer.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/bad-boy-vs-good … omansheart

5. Capable Woman profile image62
    Capable Womanposted 6 years ago

Chicks decide in the first 10 seconds if the is any chance whatsoever of them ever sleeping with you. So that's how long you have to make a good impression.

Plus a lot of it is the way you look...different girls will feel differently about this. Some will think you are hot and others won't, so that part is the luck of the draw.

I am a woman who also dates women, so I have a perspective that isn't exactly unique, but it is very insightful into what women are about.

Bottom Line: Be yourself, act a little bit aloof, even if you're crazy about her and make eye contact (but not too much or in a creepy way).

6. kori howard profile image59
    kori howardposted 6 years ago

ya.I alway go for the nice guy then the bad one.if something about nice guy and bad guy that turn me on.

7. Lissa2677 profile image52
    Lissa2677posted 6 years ago

Well us girls like to fantasize about the occasional bad boy, I personally like the nice guy not to be confused with the doormat guy. Doormat guy is someone who lets a girl walk all over him because she might be in his eyes hot. I am 5'9 thin and blonde and I am hear to tell you that I prefer nice guys to bad guys. I am a sucker for a gentleman with manners and confidence. Now you need to find you a nice girl not a naughty or if you are lucky you could find both in one girl. I know guys have their fantasies too, we worry as much as you do, so just be yourself and if that is not what the target is going for then you need to keep moving because pretending to be someone you aren't catches up with you quickly. Best Wishes!!!

working