jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My heart is breaking.

1. kori howard profile image61
    kori howardposted 6 years ago

My heart is breaking.

my boyfriend breakup with me because he was moving and he like a another girl but I was sad after that he give me a note that said he not interesting in me it break my heart before I realize that I have friend.the problem is that this is my first boyfriend and my friend help me became boyfriend and girlfriend and the problem I was alway shy to ask a boy out and I scared that I would never find a boy like that if I do I hope that my friend won't help me and let me do it myself but it I do do it myself it would be a long time.so how do I ask a boy out without being shy and how to be over a boy.

2. michelemacwrites profile image79
    michelemacwritesposted 6 years ago

I am certain that you are pretty young?  It is difficult to lose a loved one.  Breaking up is never an easy thing but trust me when I say that it gets easier as the days go by and you will most certainly find someone new.  I promise !  You may not want to hear it, but maybe he was not the one for you and perhaps his departure will open the door for someone even better.  Dry those tears and write a hub about it.  Contact me by email if you need to.    smile

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

You may be old enough to appreciate the following advice but here goes. First of all you sound way too young to be wrapped up this much in boys. Very rarely does anyone find "the one" in Jr, High or High School. Even if you "thought" you found "the one" odds are what you consider to be a "catch" at age 16 will not be the same thing you value at ages 26 or 36.

One of the main purposes of youth is to learn what it is we want out of life with regard to careers and relationships. I once heard Phil Jackson (former Laker and Bulls coach) once say: "Don't let success go to your head and don't let failure go to your heart." In other words strive to find balance in life.  It's not the end of the world if you're not dating someone for a while.

Losing a boyfriend is not the same as losing job. It's not like you have to run out and find a replacement as soon as possible! Too many girls and women for that matter feel incomplete if they don't have a boy or man in their lives. You have to learn to be happy regardless of your relationship status!
    Interestingly enough people are drawn to (positive and happy people). There will be many opportunities for you to meet new boys. It’s a waste of time and energy to obsess over it. Enjoy your school activities, hobbies, and friendships in the mean time.

4. kori howard profile image61
    kori howardposted 6 years ago

michelemacwrites you right i too young if you want me to tell my age just say so but you right i did found somebody else it my friend brother and he one age ahead of me.i know what your gonna to say i'm too young to have a boyfriend but he like me first and i like him too but my sister is the same age as me and she already ahead of me of boyfriend she got 4 boyfriend that unbelieveable that how many boy she got and thank for helping michelemacwrites and do you want to be friend.

working