jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Where is your favorite summer getaway spot?

1. cyoung35 profile image86
    cyoung35posted 6 years ago

Where is your favorite summer getaway spot?

Whether it's for a weekend or 2 weeks where do you like to go for vacation time?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

My partner's home. However, I wish I could go to the beach. Paris or London would be wonderful to visit again.

3. pink tulip profile image60
    pink tulipposted 6 years ago

I like to go to the beach. I like everything there. the warm weather, soft powder like sand and the food

4. intellagentleman profile image58
    intellagentlemanposted 6 years ago

I must say that i LOOOVVVEEEE Lake Winnapausaki three mile island its the best time for everyone. bar none.

5. craigsparks profile image58
    craigsparksposted 6 years ago

Since you asked summer getaway..i would like to have it at the beach to refresh my self physically/mentally..its the perfect place for summer seasons.. ^_^

6. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

I personally love amusement parks. But anywhere to forget about work and just have fun.

7. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

On a normal day after work, my favorite getaway spot is the delaware river in NJ, there's a rope swing that a lot of people hang out by, barbecue and everything. 

As for a weekend or a week, the beach, any beach.  Always relaxing.  (preferably Long Beach Island), No it's not the Jersey Shore haha

8. profile image0
    Husky1970posted 6 years ago

Martha's Vineyard without a doubt.  We have been summering there for a long time and it never gets old.  Especially enjoy Farm Neck Golf Course in the early a.m.