jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite beach spot?

1. beachchairs profile image58
    beachchairsposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite beach spot?

Tell us either your favorite vacation beach destination OR your day-trip beach spot.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4573064_f260.jpg

2. Jangaplanet profile image76
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

I love the sands of Belize, but my other choice would be Flic En Flac Mauritius, Republic Of Mauritius.. I have a list on the 10 best beaches in the world. These are my personal choices. http://hubpages.com/hub/beaches-here-are-the-top-10
    I also have another hub on the most (unreachable) beaches and spots on the planet.

3. JayDee Sterling profile image60
    JayDee Sterlingposted 7 years ago

St Pete Beach FL, it is on the Gulf of Mexico and looks the same as the other side of the Gulf, Mexico, Belize, Honduras, as in white sand blue water with matching blue sky.  St Pete is closer, takes less time to get there!  It is very nice, at certain times of the year the weather feels the same as Central America.

I have pictures I've taken from both areas, when I show them to people, they cannot tell the difference between the locations. St Pete Beach Chamber of Commerce should be paying me for this promotion smile

4. NorDac profile image58
    NorDacposted 7 years ago

So far its in Las Terranas in the Dominican Republic. One of the quieter and cleaner beaches here. Great Snorkeling!

5. Williammart profile image57
    Williammartposted 7 years ago

My Best Beach is Patong Beach, Phuket, i have been went there last year and it was awesome tour. after few months I will go there with my friends. I hope it will great fun as my last tour. tongue

6. alexpino profile image37
    alexpinoposted 7 years ago

I haven't been to that many different beaches but I have to speak for my very own Naples Florida beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. I visit it at least 3 times a week. And our fishing pier where as soon as you step foot on it it feels like you're on a cruise ship... You get to see dophins, too.

7. randomcreative profile image93
    randomcreativeposted 6 years ago

This isn't a very exciting one, but my favorite beach spot is anywhere in the Indiana Dunes haha.

working